Options

Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 January 2018 at 2:33PM
    Options
    :)

I've been up the mountain to visit That Sister, she was in bed exhausted :A Her mouth is now full of ulcers :(
    I took her SDs Zoella Bath tea bags & bath milk (RTC £1.99 :D from £12 :eek: ) as she loves a good bath :)

s-l225.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Then Co-op, Xmas roll wrap now 20p a roll, Malteser reindeer 16p, bag of elves and santa chocs 25p for 85g, party poppers 20p etc etc.

Only spent £1, asked for receipt and got 50p off potatoes and 50p off crisps, nuts and snacks. :D

You got 2 MOC till spits? That is even better :)

Have you used them yet?

My store still seemed to have some Christmas chocolate stuff last time - might have to go and have another look.

I went into my other C0-op last night and I got another of the low sugar 2L cloudy lemonades I got last time as OH liked it so much. After blue card discounts it only comes to 59p -it works out cheaper now than getting OHs squash from Morrisons plus at least its another item I can get in a local shop.
    I got a 50p off biscuits like I did a month or so back so I got the 55p custard creams which after blue card discount and the 50p MOC came to a big fat zero :T

So 59p for 2L cloudy lemonade and a double pack of custard creams - one very happy OH

I was wondering if you get set MOCs in a circuit - have to think back now as to what I got after the biscuit MOC last time to see if there is a pattern.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I was most disappointed to find that I’d missed Hatton Garden which was on for 4 days beginning on the 11 th of December. Does anyone know where I might be able to watch it please ?

:( It wasn't on - it was replaced with Bancroft
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mhoc
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »

I've been up the mountain to visit That Sister, she was in bed exhausted :A Her mouth is now full of ulcers :(
    I took her SDs Zoella Bath tea bags & bath milk (RTC £1.99 :D from £12 :eek: ) as she loves a good bath :)

s-l225.jpg

Little treats are always the best and these look far more expensive than they actually are.
    Baths are very soothing when you are feeling low.
    Her mouth must be very painful
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options

s-l225.jpg

Awww poor that sister Snap can t be much fun One mouth ulcer s enough isn t it . Marmite is supposed to be good and I don’t mean our marmie ( who wouldn t let me come for Xmas dinner ) :o
  • mhoc
    Options
    Had a nice little time in Shoes, using giftcard. :D

Own brand body spray - 75p - and 75 pts for buying deod onto AC

Own brand toothpaste - 75p - and 75 pts for dental onto AC

Own brand shampoo and cond - 1.65* - and 100 pts for hair onto AC

Time Delay rtc £1 - and 200 pts for buying TD onto AC

So all items free plus double pts, 522 pts in total on 4.69 spend (inc carrier and a pack of menthol tissues to see if the 'cough and cold' pts kicked in, which they didn't.)

* Strawberry shampoo 75p but matching conditioner has gone up to 90p :eek:

I've made a note of your list as I think I have the same vouchers - I seem to get the same ones on my app and they also send me paper versions - doubt if I can get points twice ...

Also doubt if I can find Time Delay RTC but I will still look for it.

And I've also got a few pounds left on a gift card which I am keen to use up.

My Boots points balance is at a nice £15 now or thereabouts but I cant think of anything I want to treat myself to yet ...
  • emerald21
    Options
    :( It wasn't on - it was replaced with Bancroft

Ohhhhh thank you Snap . I thought I never saw anything about it . It’s not like me to forget , being a gangsters moll in a previous life. :p why was that do you know ? I hope they put it on some other time then
  • emerald21
    Options
    I absolutely love these freezing cold milky bar crushems .At the moment with the kfc app they are 2 for £2 :D Trouble is double the calories
  • mhoc
    Options
    We made I to Mr T this morning- took a food bank bag - I thought I'd not got enough but you can always find something to put in the collection ...

Last year I got the stock cubes when sainsbobs were RTC their own value packs so as I got the Kallo ones that were free on COS I put all of the sainsbobs ones into the collection - very long dated.

Anyway I went in search of Mr T mags - there was none and I didn't think much of their RTC laundry products either

I did though get Happy Down which oddly I do like and the Nivea soft - already processed on COS.
    (Yes I know I am not supposed to be buying any more toiletries but with 2 lots of cashback it worked out very cheap and I did put some shampoo into the food bank collection this morning s it balanced up)
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    You got 2 MOC till spits? That is even better :)

Have you used them yet?

My store still seemed to have some Christmas chocolate stuff last time - might have to go and have another look.

I went into my other C0-op last night and I got another of the low sugar 2L cloudy lemonades I got last time as OH liked it so much. After blue card discounts it only comes to 59p -it works out cheaper now than getting OHs squash from Morrisons plus at least its another item I can get in a local shop.
    I got a 50p off biscuits like I did a month or so back so I got the 55p custard creams which after blue card discount and the 50p MOC came to a big fat zero :T

So 59p for 2L cloudy lemonade and a double pack of custard creams - one very happy OH

I was wondering if you get set MOCs in a circuit - have to think back now as to what I got after the biscuit MOC last time to see if there is a pattern.

Not used them yet.

I got two because the guy in front only bought a paper and didn't want a receipt so when she pressed the receipt button for my transaction it produced his receipt as well, at which point she said 'you won't want these' and I said 'I will if there are any coupons' so she gave the coupon to me quite happily and binned the receipt.

He hadn't swiped a card but his receipt still got a moc, so that means cards and mocs are not necessarily associated. :D

And if you have a tiny transaction and do it at the kiosk, there's also a better chance of a similar thing occurring again. :D

I don't think there's a pattern, it's just a lucky dip, I think.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure