N244 Form and Fees. Any advice please?

Options
Good morning, just looking for any advice really.

I have a suspended warrant of eviction for rent arrears - been ongoing years. The original order was for weekly rent + £12.50 a week.

Last year at my review with my rent account manager they asked for me to pay rent + £25 a week. I agreed to prevent having to go back to court etc. However this year I really cannot afford to pay anymore than the £25 a week.

What can I do if they insist they want to increase the repayment? Homeless prevention have advised me to complete the N244 and apply to court to set another payment agreement. I am upto date with the current agreement however I have broken it several times over the last 18 months and caught back up. Is this my only option? If they want to increase the payments can they do that without going to court?

Homeless prevention said they don't have to go to court as at any time they could apply for the eviction to be executed as I'm still more than 8 weeks in arrears and as it is only suspended they can do this without contacting me first.

Sorry if I have missed anything it's already longer than I wanted it to be.

Any help welcome
x
“Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure