Anyone had a POST OFFICE LOAN??

Options
2»

Comments

• scandalpk
    Options
    You are coming across as desperate and posting won’t make it come any quicker.
  • Tash272184
    Options
    Thanks for your pathetic comment about me looking desperate. Yes, I am desperate as I have my disabled sons therapy to pay for. Absolute idiot.
  • Bermonia
    Bermonia Posts: 977 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Treatment that you only had a couple of days notice about and for which you have to fork out a large sum out of your pocket... or did you wait to the last minute to apply?
  • Tash272184
    Tash272184 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    How do you know they've given me a few days notice ? For your information he's gone for 8 months already. I work my !!!! to the bone every day and I have to turn to a loan because I can't afford this month as well as car insurance.
    What a lovely human you are. Don't comment on my post again. And don't join a forum if you begrudge people asking advice. Also don't be jealous.
  • Ian_875
    Ian_875 Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tash272184 wrote: »
    How do you know they've given me a few days notice ? For your information he's gone for 8 months already. I work my !!!! to the bone every day and I have to turn to a loan because I can't afford this month as well as car insurance.
    What a lovely human you are. Don't comment on my post again. And don't join a forum if you begrudge people asking advice. Also don't be jealous.

You're not asking advice, you're asking if anyone has had a Post Office loan and received the money within 3 working days. People have. Surely the question is answered?

Also bear in mind this is a money saving forum, I'd suggest looking at your finances to see if you can build up some savings to avoid being in this situation again
  • Bermonia
    Bermonia Posts: 977 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    JEALOUS?! of what exactly... your inability to comprehend how ridiculous a question you were asking, or that it was answered 20 mins after you posted?
  • derekkernaghan
    Options
    Hey! Can I just ask if you received this money within 3 working days? In the same position
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Ask the Post Office.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    Options
    Hey! Can I just ask if you received this money within 3 working days? In the same position
    Yes I'm sure you are.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport