Cheestrings Comp

Options
firstly sorry if this is the wrong place.
brought some cheestrings and thought i would enter the comp they have advertised on the wrapper. thing is i cannot for the life of me find the code inside the packet. both me and OH have looked with no success. anyone able to help? tia

Comments

• cherubabe
    Options
    it isnt easy to find because i think it is printed in a light colour. open the outside wrapper and its printed in there. my daughter won a small ipod shuffle on her first go so she was very happy
  • emmamed
    emmamed Posts: 813 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    had another look and i still cant see anything, think i will give them a call in the morning
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope they're not cheese-stringing you along
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • wrigley1
    wrigley1 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Didnt know there was a cheesestring competition!
    Wins:
    4 Xfactor final tickets(2011) Justin Bieber Signed CD and photoframe, Skittles tshirt, Weetabix limited edition tin, 2 boxes of belvita breakfast biscuits, 4 Xfactor final tickets(2012), Johnsons exfoliating face wash, Designer Wellies, Omnitech 4GB pig USB stick, :j
    Hopefully many more to come!
  • emmamed
    emmamed Posts: 813 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    wrigley1 wrote: »
    Didnt know there was a cheesestring competition!

its a comp for when u buy the product.

i rang them this morning and apparently the code is behind the nutrition info, but i still cant see it.
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you have a linkie please, or any more info. I can't see this comp on the board yet?
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
  • cherubabe
    Options
    it is on special packets of cheese strings - you have to buy a marked packet - first prize is a rockstar video shoot for kids and there are some 2 gb shuufles as runners up prizes which is what my daughter won. hope this is the link (im new at this)
    http://www.cheestringsrockstar.com/
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thank you.

Will try and post it on Main later, but have 7 kids running wild after sleepover atm and taking them all out soon, so if anyone else gets a chance before me feel free, xxx
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure