Links to Weekly Mags Thread - Now Moved to Regulars

Options

Comments

• Ktkoozal
    Ktkoozal Posts: 303 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks so much One-Eye, it has been so useful. I'd like for it to be kept please, and I don't mind where, poss regulars with TAB? Thanks for all of your hard work, it's been brilliant to have them all in one place.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
  • bargain_babs
    Options
    so easy to use - thank you
    I am with the majority
    yes please and c
  • pandoraskids
    Options
    I'm with the majority too

1) Yes please
    2) C

Thank you so much One-Eye x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes please keep it. It has been really handy as I usually miss loads of the weeklies. Thank you for doing it One-Eye.

This would be my favourite

b) In "Compers Chat" as a Sticky
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • bishopsgirl
    Options
    Thank you One-Eye for doing this it would be great if it could continue.

My favourite would be b).
    Be Lucky Everyone
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't mind where it is to be honest, if you very kindly decide to keep it going as I'll just subscribe to it but I was wondering if you'll be amending it with new ones as you've been doing or if you'll be adding each one individually as a new comment, like they do on the daily and gleam threads, so we can use the ticks to see at a glance what we've done? My apologies if that's cheeky!
    PS thank goodness the search feature is fixed as it was also bringing up the ones in GO for me!
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 11 November 2018 at 5:55PM
    Options
    Didoow wrote: »
    I was wondering if you'll be adding each one individually as a new comment, so we can use the ticks to see at a glance what we've done? My apologies if that's cheeky!

I understand your point, but I intend to just update the first two or three posts. I don't want the extra work or for the thread to grow.

I have inserted the date I added each line to the thread so people can see if it is new or has been there some time.

For users of the Old Green version of the forum:-
    One way to use this feature is to look at the date you thanked the post, then review any lines with that date or a more recent date. Finally "unthank" the post and "rethank" it so the current date appears alongside your thanks.

• thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One-Eye wrote: »

One way to use this feature is to look at the date you thanked the post, then review any lines with that date or a more recent date. Finally "unthank" the post and "rethank" it so the current date appears alongside your thanks.

It's not a problem for me personally but may be for others. I don't get dates alongside the thanks anymore. I used to but it disappeared with one of the newer forum versions.
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's not a problem for me personally but may be for others. I don't get dates alongside the thanks anymore. I used to but it disappeared with one of the newer forum versions.

Ooops! I didn't realise that (whilst happily plodding on with the old green stretchy version)
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    One-Eye wrote: »
    I understand your point, but I intend to just update the first two or three posts. I don't want the extra work or for the thread to grow.

I have inserted the date I added each line to the thread so people can see if it is new or has been there some time.

For users of the Old Green version of the forum:-

No problem, I'm grateful for whatever you decide to do and didn't know which would be more work.
    Good tip re the thanking unthanking, thanks for adding the added on dates
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport