Free can coupon for Princes Peach Slices, Mango slices & Mandarins

Options

Comments

• Stardust7
    Options
    dlusman wrote: »
    There is nothing mentioned on the coupon - so any store that sells it will/should accept

I have tried to use at Sainsburys and been told they stopped accepting print out coupon.:(
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »
    I have tried to use at Sainsburys and been told they stopped accepting print out coupon.:(

Print this page and show it to them :)
    https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/faqs/offers-promotions/coupon-vouchers-accept

Its specificially says

A coupon will be accepted if:
    • It has a barcode
    • It has terms and conditions and they are validated
    • It's not a competitors' voucher (unless specifically advertised in store)
    • The coupon is being redeemed against the correct product
    • We sell the product.

"Coupons printed from the internet can be accepted providing they meet the above criteria."
  • Stardust7
    Options
    dlusman wrote: »
    Print this page and show it to them :)
    https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/faqs/offers-promotions/coupon-vouchers-accept

Its specificially says

A coupon will be accepted if:
    • It has a barcode
    • It has terms and conditions and they are validated
    • It's not a competitors' voucher (unless specifically advertised in store)
    • The coupon is being redeemed against the correct product
    • We sell the product.

"Coupons printed from the internet can be accepted providing they meet the above criteria."

After reading your post and their T&C I have contacted Sainsburys and got apology and consolation Nectar points. Still buffledn about lying employee though.
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    Got mine today in Tescos, put it in the local food bank box as it's not something that would get eaten in my house.
  • Happy_shopper
    Options
    Received my voucher through the post at the weekend. Thanks, NorthernLass. :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 27 March 2018 at 7:26AM
    Options
    Back On, received an email this morning: Valid until 7th May 2018

https://www.princes.co.uk/fruitcouponing/

Valid for Princes Peach Slices with Juice 410g, Princes Mango Slices with Juice 432g or Princes Mandarin Segments with Juice 298g.
    Available in participating Morrisons, Tesco, Waitrose and Co-op.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Back On, received an email this morning: Valid until 7th May 2018

https://coupons.promotigo.com/claim/D27C5CD1-7B51-4B11-AFBB-0EE239A6E18E/B883AA8C-5AFC-48ED-B6EE-5E70999FB811?Forename=Sarah&Surname=Keyworth&utm_source=MyMailRobot&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Coupon%20Link&utm_campaign=Princes%20Easter%20Fruit%20%2826-03-2018%29%20-%20Live%20Coupon&

Valid for Princes Peach Slices with Juice 410g, Princes Mango Slices with Juice 432g or Princes Mandarin Segments with Juice 298g.
    Available in participating Morrisons, Tesco, Waitrose and Co-op.

I'm just getting a blank page when I try to print from that link, I guess because it's personalised to you with your name in it.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I'm just getting a blank page when I try to print from that link, I guess because it's personalised to you with your name in it.

https://www.princes.co.uk/fruitcouponing/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

That link still comes up with a blank page for me. Maybe it's because I use Chrome.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    That link still comes up with a blank page for me. Maybe it's because I use Chrome.

How odd, its just worked for me so maybe, as you say, its a problem on Chrome.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure