Anyone won Odeon tickets from Plusnet?

Options
Out of curiosity.......Has anyone received an email informing them they have won a pair of Odeon Cinema tickets from the Plusnet competition?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5804038&highlight=odeon

I know quite a few people who entered, but haven't won (or at least haven't heard), plus haven't seen anyone announce their win on here (although I know not everyone announces everything they win, especially a smaller prize like this), so was wondering if we've just not been lucky or if they are actually late in contacting winners (T&Cs said by 15th). I know they probably had thousands of entries, but with 500 pairs being given away, I thought the chances of a few MSE winners were quite good :D

Comments

• wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Nothing received
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    Options
    Anyone heard anything from them now?

It was 500 pairs, so thought there might be some MSE winners?
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Not me ... but that's not the kind of competition I would enter, a lot of MSE'ers (at least the regulars who probably would have posted if they'd won) might have just skipped over this one?
  • KJ1986
    KJ1986 Posts: 815 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I received an email on Thursday confirming that I had won two tickets for the Odeon from this competition...

You've won some cinema tickets
    competitions-plus@plus.net
    Thu 12/04/2018 09:00
    K...@hotmail.co.uk
    Hello Kevin...,

Thanks for entering the competition we ran in the latest Plusnet newsletter. We’re pleased to let you know you’re one of the lucky winners!

Below is the link to your Odeon cinema voucher for two free tickets. It’s valid until 30th June 2018, so you’ve got plenty of time to pick your film.

Best wishes,

Team Plusnet
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    Options
    KJ1986 wrote: »
    I received an email on Thursday confirming that I had won two tickets for the Odeon from this competition...

You've won some cinema tickets
    competitions-plus@plus.net
    Thu 12/04/2018 09:00
    K...@hotmail.co.uk
    Hello Kevin...,

Thanks for entering the competition we ran in the latest Plusnet newsletter. We’re pleased to let you know you’re one of the lucky winners!

Below is the link to your Odeon cinema voucher for two free tickets. It’s valid until 30th June 2018, so you’ve got plenty of time to pick your film.

Best wishes,

Team Plusnet

Thanks for letting me know :)

Well done :D
  • JayJay1874
    JayJay1874 Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    I did too, informed on Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories