E: 23/01 Win How To Train Your Dragon Goody Bag

Options
chloeadkins
chloeadkins Posts: 10,346 Forumite
I won, I won, I won!
https://www.bfi.org.uk/explore-film-tv/competitions/how-train-your-dragon-competition

Prize includes:
  • A Family Ticket to see the BFI’s Funday Preview: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World + Q&A with director Dean DeBlois, producer Brad Lewis and author Cressida Cowell on Saturday 26 January 2019 12:00. Our favourite boy-dragon duo, Hiccup and Toothless, must travel to find a hidden world, long dismissed as a myth. We’re delighted that Cressida Cowell, author of the How to Train Your Dragon novel series, will take part in the Q&A.
  • Your very own How To Train Your Dragon library so you can enjoy the bestselling series! Cressida Cowell’s How to Train Your Dragon series is hugely popular all over the world and has already spawned two massive Dreamworks films. Now, your children can get their hands on the first 12 books following the adventures of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and the ever-faithful Toothless for an unbelievable Book People price. These appealing stories combine action, drama and a real warmth as they focus on Hiccup and his family as they grow up and enjoy all sorts of incredible adventures, battling evil enemies along the way. Your children will laugh, cry and be eagerly reaching for the next book as they work their way through this fantastic collection.
  • A copy of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World film poster!
For your chance to win simply email [EMAIL="filmcompetitions@bfi.org.uk"]filmcompetitions@bfi.org.uk[/EMAIL] with DRAGON in the subject header by 23 January.
11 wins in August 2019 :j Thanks everyone x

Anorexia Fighter & Proud NHS Worker!:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family