Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• HRT_dependant
    Options
    ma-ri-ella wrote: »
    offer didn't work for me last time there was no signage in the shop for me to argue with either :(

just got back from morries no signage in shop I brought

2 x john lewis + 1 x m&s

all 3 worked

did them all in separate transactions as that's whats advised on other sites

HRT xxx
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    JTS
    I was thinking of you the other day, I was in London babysitting, dh was at home..he them messaged me to say he was going to a local horse race meeting...I thought he was mad as Fakenham is always cold and windy even on a hot sunny day
    Later in the day he messaged me and said he had good day placed a few bets watched the racing won on a couple of races and was then in the bar having a drink...
    Alarm bells rang as he had to drive home !!!!!!!
    He messaged me again and said he was at home and had watched the racing via a link on 365 and was at his desk having a drink. :)

Wonderful news for yourself with the np gp consultant referral :)
  • HRT_dependant
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Can I ask please if Argos is included?

:j:j:j:j

just double checked
    not argos

HRT xxx
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 24 January 2018 at 12:34PM
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    shopmium+ cos

As well as looking after baby GS going to London does have its advantages as far as cb apps are concerned :)
    In a small but busy S local (Canada Water tube station) I found the Bol veg pots, + what a melon, also the plantmilk + moma yogurt (on dh+dd account, not mine )for cos/cs.
    The Bol was nice but I wouldn't pay over £3 for it, the melon drink my dil said was yuk, I haven't tried the yogurt yet, and the milk is low in protein I got the chocolate flavoured ones as my little goddaughter who is now 1 year old (my friend had twins after loosing full term baby the year previous, don't know if you remember me mentioning it ?) anyway baby mabel has pku so im hoping she will be able to have them..
    good freebies for me :)

I am very envious of your Sainsburys local - I have the various COS/shopimum freebies on my list but my store despite its vast size it wont have a single one of them - but everytime i go in I keep trying in the hope that eventually ...
    I am also hoping to find the new coffee ones today ...

Also wondering about the Hippeas as its not the normal big bag size, just a small bag ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Couple in Wilko were querying the prices of the Minky ironing boards with a SA today while I was having a nose at the laundry bargains that ILTS mentioned :A.

Anyway I see the Ergo one has been reported on Hukd for £10 so it must be national, the other was Minky Premium for £8. Both far cheaper than Wilkis own which the SA couldn't understand :rotfl:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/minky-ergo-ironing-board-10-instore-at-wilko-kingswood-bristol-2882594
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    looks like savvy deals is jumping on the muller bandwagon, so expect 164 million questions later lol someone posted a shop on there, so they will be building a post around it to claim as theres ha ha!!

Morning all :D
    Morning all :wave:

Tried out the colgate whitening pen last night before bed. No difference yet :rotfl: And what a palaver applying it :eek:

Where is this savvy deal site as looked on fb and couldnt see about yogs. Would like a nose lol :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    MHOC
    I think it was put a link for audience tickets, well we got 4 for tomorrow so hoping the weather improves for the drive to Borehamwood.

very pleased :j Its for pointless?

Should be a fun day out :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Had to laugh at my autocorrect for Minky think that is the sort of ironing boards DM would be after so I quickly changed it. :eek:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am very envious of your Sainsburys local - I have the various COS/shopimum freebies on my list but my store despite its vast size it wont have a single one of them - but everytime i go in I keep trying in the hope that eventually ...
    I am also hoping to find the new coffee ones today ...

my local S is a new store and is very big but they never have the freebies, which is why the babysitting duties in London with the s local round the corner is advantageous :)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Popped into m&s no sign of managers reductions yet. Still so much left...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure