Far cry 5 is cheap this weekend folks

Options

Comments

• donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A way to get outposts done easily is when one of your guns for hire is in a plane. You just put the target where you want and he drops a bomb on them.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A way to get outposts done easily is when one of your guns for hire is in a plane. You just put the target where you want and he drops a bomb on them.

Oh cool now thats a really good tip, ill remember that for the next outpost.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Oh cool now thats a really good tip, ill remember that for the next outpost.

Nick rye is the name if the gun for hire i think. You may have to do the plane flying mission to unlock him first. Not sure though as it was a while after i had done the flying mission that i even noticed a gun for hire was assisting from the air.
  • ducchung2108
    Options
    Configuration too high, I will wait Yakuza 0
  • Ljno
    Ljno Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I like Far Cry but it's too expensive
  • DCFC79
    Options
    Nick rye is the name if the gun for hire i think. You may have to do the plane flying mission to unlock him first. Not sure though as it was a while after i had done the flying mission that i even noticed a gun for hire was assisting from the air.

Recently got the mission for. Nick Rye, I have to transport his wife to hospital as his wife's pregnant.
  • donnajunkie
    edited 16 July 2018 at 6:31PM
    Options
    Recently got the mission for. Nick Rye, I have to transport his wife to hospital as his wife's pregnant.

Thats a Driving mission isnt it? Yeah i did that. Its the missions you get from the plane hanger near the bottom of the map in the first area you unlock where the hard flying mission is. I did the first nick rye mission but when i Went back to it later to do the next bit i couldnt do it. Luckily its not needed to finish the game. The part where you have a fight with another plane is just too tough. Manoeuvring your plane is very hard and the other plane performs faultlessly meaning i get taken out quickly while struggling to get any shots in on the other plane.
    Overall its an ok game but i did get a bit bored. 3 and 4 plus primal are all better games.
  • DCFC79
    Options
    Thats a Driving mission isnt it? Yeah i did that. Its the missions you get from the plane hanger near the bottom of the map in the first area you unlock where the hard flying mission is. I did the first nick rye mission but when i Went back to it later to do the next bit i couldnt do it. Luckily its not needed to finish the game. The part where you have a fight with another plane is just too tough. Manoeuvring your plane is very hard and the other plane performs faultlessly meaning i get taken out quickly while struggling to get any shots in on the other plane.
    Overall its an ok game but i did get a bit bored. 3 and 4 plus primal are all better games.

Is it a driving mission, thought it was a flying1, Ill check it out later. Im not a fan of flying missions so it will be fun.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    Is it a driving mission, thought it was a flying1, Ill check it out later. Im not a fan of flying missions so it will be fun.

I finished the game a while ago now but i’m fairly sure it was a driving mission with the pregnant woman.
    The first nick rye mission is fairly easy. Later in the game i went back as i saw the icon was still there meaning there was more to do. I got through a good chunk but controlling the planes in the game is awful. The helicopters are fine. Give it a go though as you may be able to do it. Just dont be surprised if you cant.
    There are a few other missions that are annoying. For example hijacking two tanker trucks. I think i just ended up landing a helicopter in front of them. I found out this method in a youtube help video.
  • Ljno
    Ljno Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    This is a great game
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business