MSE Poll: How good is your mobile network's service & coverage?

Options
Poll started 26 June 2018
We want to find out how each provider rates both for service (how they treat you) and coverage (how strong the signal is when you need it).

In truth there are only four main networks providing signals, the rest use these but under their own brand. Yet vote for the firm that provides your mobile phone bill, as signal can differ.

Please vote for your current provider based on customer service AND coverage over the last year.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Why would you join the poll to ask 2 different questions?
    Ok ask about the customer service but the coverage means nothing.
    For instance I can see in the poll that EE has great coverage... not where I live it doesn't its terrible. But so are most signals hence they brought out wifi calling on some networks.
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • Tallan
    Tallan Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    TalkTalk mobile is missing from the lost - it is not the same as Talk mobile
  • ruth56_2
    ruth56_2 Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree with poster indesisiv. We have three which has ok -poor coverage at our home but great coverage most other places. Also have an O2 SIM in a "dumb phone" which works ok at home but the same SIM is very poor with my smartphone! So the coverage aspect is too variable and subjective to poll.
  • Vickimichelle
    Vickimichelle Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    If you live in a city or built up area you'd get a good signal with any company. I live in a small rural town so no matter who you're with the signal drops as soon as you start driving anywhere out of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure