• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Hehe....back to the future:rotfl:

Last year of course:)

Just tickled me:rotfl: i knew what you meant:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yeah, that blasted word "normal" scrape into the reference range your "normal" your symptoms are not thyroid related. They seem have lost the concept of individuality and being optimal for that person. Free t3 below range according to my GP "doesn't matter" err thats the active hormone!

Fed up of the amount of times I have been offered anti depressant. So based exactly on what I say, they are prepared to write a prescription for something that is generally no better than a sugar pill, can come with increase risk of suicide, alters brain chemistry and can take years to come off of. Yet a blood test proves I have low ft3 and they won't give me what I need :cool: Mind boggling!

Have you considered taking a t3 medication self prescribed, our go is loath to give actual results and just says in the normal range:mad:, and dh won’t push :(
    I am spending this evening choosing a kitchen sink. Looks like we're going for the John Lewis one with the 20 year guarantee.

Will say don’t get black, I was warned and ignored the advice, I so regret it.
    Just wondering what can actually go wrong with a kitchen sink:think::think::think:

Loads, the black one has faded it looks awful, had a white sink before but ds melted it when making popcorn, he put a very hot pan in it:eek:,
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    We are using our existing taps. They were just put on new next year:)

I'm having a ruthless chucking out session:eek:

Ah ignore me then. ;)

I really struggle with those sort of sessions. :o

I have a few bits around the house which were taken out of their usual place when sorting for the car boot sale. It will take me several goes to eventually decide what to do with them, afraid I am never ruthless. :o

One of them is a navman satnav, I spent hours the other day trying to get it working again. Found the software to restore it it was stuck on the "terms and conditions" screen. You could scroll up and down but it wouldn't move on if you touched the "agree" bit on the screen. It is now factory reset and stuck on selecting the lanquage. :o

After lots of googling I decided the screen must need recalibrating and was rather pleased with myself I found the files to do that and downloaded them to PC, next step was to copy them to a micro SD card and insert if in the satnav. But guess what this particular satnav doesn't have a card slot. :(

I did try copying the files over to the satnav, to see if they would run but that didn't work. :( The only other thing to try is taking the the screen off and cleaning around the edges apparently. If that doesn't work it will have to go for scrap. It would cost more to repair than replace.

I am a bit cross as it came with lifetime maps and I think it broke because DD didn't keep it in the case so the screen got damaged in the glove compartment. :(
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    New next year?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Hehe....back to the future:rotfl:

Last year of course:)

I knew and read it exactly as TM meant :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Have you considered taking a t3 medication self prescribed, our go is loath to give actual results and just says in the normal range:mad:, and dh won’t push :(

Loads, the black one has faded it looks awful, had a white sink before but ds melted it when making popcorn, he put a very hot pan in it:eek:,

We have a stainless steel sink. Not one of the shiny ones, think it's brushed stainless, I know the taps are. My only gripe is the metal seems a lot thinner than our old one but we didn't go for top of the range.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I knew and read it exactly as TM meant :rotfl:

I knew what she meant :p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Yeah, that blasted word "normal" scrape into the reference range your "normal" your symptoms are not thyroid related. They seem have lost the concept of individuality and being optimal for that person. Free t3 below range according to my GP "doesn't matter" err thats the active hormone!

Fed up of the amount of times I have been offered anti depressant. So based exactly on what I say, they are prepared to write a prescription for something that is generally no better than a sugar pill, can come with increase risk of suicide, alters brain chemistry and can take years to come off of. Yet a blood test proves I have low ft3 and they won't give me what I need :cool: Mind boggling!

I'm hyper! I trying to treat it naturally avoid anythung dairy, gluten lots of fruit /veg. Medical medium books have helped from a dietary perspective.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Are we certain about this?
    I saw the thread on the dark side this morning and one person who got theirs yesterday seems to have had a refreshed offer today - have to wait and see what happens on the app in the morning :)

I would put money on it if you had the free drink yesterday then it may have refreshed today to use again. But if you used it today it won't refresh tomorrow.

There has been a similar glitch with other O2 offers like the free Thorntons Ice cream that when they went live on a Monday and you used the offer it showed again on the Tuesday.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I knew what she meant :p

But the worrying thing is I not only knew what she meant, I read it as if she had written what she meant. If you know what I mean. :rotfl:

I mean I didn't notice the mistake...:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport