activity tracker for small wrist

Options
Looking for an activity tracker but have really small wrists. Its not the strap size that's an issue I know most trackers you can get small straps. Its the face size, I am looking or one with a small face (I don't like the look of large watches on a small wrist).

I don't mind the brand, it needs to track distance, steps and also work as a watch (not smart just something I can tell the time with). A sleep monitor would be a bonus but not essential.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• TheMoneySpider
    Options
    Garmin 35 does all that and fits my ickle wrists. I think I had a strap size option when I bought it
  • k.green
    k.green Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    I use the Garmin 30 and have small wrists. I bought mine for £100 and it does everything I need and I'm quite a serious runner. The face does look big on my wrist to be honest although I don't think you will find a tracker without a large face due to the amount of data it provides.

If it's too large and you have the money an apple smart watch has a smaller face from what I can remember (I once had to borrow one to use for a race as I'd forgotten by watch) but I'm not sure about the tracking features it provides.
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    An activity tracker or a sports tracker? As I've recently discovered, the two things are very different.
  • jaybeetoo
    jaybeetoo Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fitbit Charge 3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts