Cadbury Orange Twirl Hunt

Options
Any idea which supermarkets or shops are stocking the limited edition cadbury orange twirls ? Can't find them anywhere in Crewe !

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Any idea which supermarkets or shops are stocking the limited edition cadbury orange twirls ? Can't find them anywhere in Crewe !

Co op, Sainsburys and Asda according to this https://www.delish.com/uk/food-news/a29457747/cadbury-fans-convinced-orange-twirl-doesnt-even-exist/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ariba10
    ariba10 Posts: 5,432 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    When I was a youngster Cadbury was a chocolate to die for.

Unfortunately those days are past.

A few years ago they changed the recipe and ruined it.
    I used to be indecisive but now I am not sure.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ariba10 wrote: »
    When I was a youngster Cadbury was a chocolate to die for.

Unfortunately those days are past.

A few years ago they changed the recipe and ruined it.

Absolutely agree. Same goes for Green & Blacks, they went down hill when Cadbury bought them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I found them in my local Co-Op, very disappointed, tasted quite sickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure