2»

Comments

• kittennose
    kittennose Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ADChick wrote: »
    Hi all,

I plan to treat myself and get a 4k TV and PS4 Pro, however I was wondering whether or not it was worth waiting for Black Friday to buy? Did anyone get any good bargains last year?

I see AO have started theirs early and have some TV's on there. Anyone know what a good price is for a decent 4k TV (around 40") and PS4 Pro?

Thanks.

Many of the TVs sold on BF are made for sale, you'll notice a lack of reviews for these model numbers.

Also at 40" 4K isn't going to be noticeable unless you're right up close like a monitor. HDR is probably a bigger difference but even then it's negligible unless you get a premium TV.
  • WilliamHunt
    Options
    Still 3 months left for the black Friday, I am saving my money for so many things.
    Need a new smartphone, a laptop and maybe some branded pair of shoes this time
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 August 2019 at 10:41PM
    Options
    Still 3 months left for the black Friday, I am saving my money for so many things.
    Need a new smartphone, a laptop and maybe some branded pair of shoes this time

No need for black friday for a new phone, possible cheaper deals on second hand phones.
  • ArchibaldE
    ArchibaldE Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Black Friday is not what it once was, the sale revolves around bumping up prices the months leading up to it then "reducing prices"
  • MarkT34
    MarkT34 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Yeah it's sad but that's like it's now Archi :/
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm waiting for black friday to pick up an x-box.
    The One-S is currently £249 but looking at price trackers it was down to £160 Nov/Dec last year!
  • ValerieMeshko
    Options
    Good afternoon, please tell me when to wait for Black Friday next, and on what platform do you shop when Black Friday comes? Thank you
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Hello @ValerieMeshko,

If you're still interested in Black Friday deals, Black Friday has arrived and the MSE Deals team is maintaining a list of deals, duds and analysis here:

Black Friday deals 2021
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure