Equifax email address

Options
Does anyone have the email address for EQUIFAX please :)
:pB&SC No. 298
Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
and WISE too late!

Comments

• Ineedaname
    Ineedaname Posts: 3,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 September 2011 at 3:02PM
    Options
    Hiya, did you not get anywhere with the freephone number?

I've searched the web again and you could try the email address listed in Consumer Action's forum from 2008. I don't know if that person is still with Equifax though.

Or just use their online query form.
    When I joined, I needed a name. The forum members gave one to me...I am INAN :D
    "Fortunes ebb and flow and a boat must move with the tide and be thankful that it floats." Judith Allnatt
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks INAN, have used that email address and hopefully they will respond to it, did not have any luck with the freephone number and the online enquiry form is a total joke:)
    and WISE too late!
  • Ineedaname
    Ineedaname Posts: 3,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Let us know how you get on, be handy if we knew the email address was still current. Only other chance would be to find out Directors' names and use the email format to write to them. ;)

Gone are the days when you used to be able to find staff listings on the web...:(
    When I joined, I needed a name. The forum members gave one to me...I am INAN :D
    "Fortunes ebb and flow and a boat must move with the tide and be thankful that it floats." Judith Allnatt
  • dojoman
    Options
    Contacting Experian was easy but Equifax seem to make it as difficult as possible:mad:
    and WISE too late!
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 13 September 2011 at 3:03PM
    Options
    dojoman wrote: »
    Contacting Experian was easy but Equifax seem to make it as difficult as possible:mad:

[EMAIL="shawn.holtzclaw@equifax.com"]
    [/EMAIL]
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • dojoman
    edited 13 September 2011 at 3:03PM
    Options
    Thanks Phil, your a star:)
    and WISE too late!
  • Pachira
    Pachira Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    I have been struggling to contact Equifax this afternoon too. Agree their online enquiry is a joke. Ended up telephoning their helpdesk and paying for the privilege.
  • Boodleeye
    Boodleeye Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 26 August 2011 at 7:41PM
    Options
    Hello.

After becoming extremely infuriated with no answer on the Equifax telephone line (not to mention being charged to listen to terrible hold music) I decided to find some email addresses.

As it took me a while to find any (yet more frustration!) and the freephone number didn't work, I thought I'd share the info I found, hopefully saving others the time and effort I wasted!

Customer.relationsuk@equifax.com

Customer.relations@equifax.com

And a freephone number i haven't tried: 0800 917 3035

Hope it's useful!
  • confuzzled7
    Options
    Grrr, Equifax really are hopeless. I requested my £2 credit report over a month ago - the money's gone from my account - but still nothing. No response to my query submitted to the via their online form so today I rang them (the 0800 917 3035 number above does get you to a real, live person). Firstly they said they had no record of my application (odd as they'd taken the money for it!) then they said they sent a letter requesting 2 extra forms of ID (a letter I obviously didn't receive).

Anyway, they're now sending the letter again but still need to see 2 extra forms of ID... frustrating as my reports from Experian and CallCredit came through with no such hassles. Ah, well, at least I suppose I'll get it eventually. And at least we now know the number above really does work!
  • NavyMan_2
    Options
    Just rang the 0800 917 3035 which was answered by a human in less than 15 seconds. Very helpful, cancelled my account and confirmation email sent within five minutes. Impressed!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure