Letter to Santa for Kids

Options
This is for all kids.
For a reply from Santa pop your child's letter into the post (you must put a stamp on it!!) and send to:-

Santa, Reindeerland, SAN 1TA

The cut off date is 15th December. Royal Mail say that he'll write back to them. Let's have some magic back :A

Comments

• wendyh
    wendyh Posts: 112 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have done this for a few years and last year Royal Mail must have "lost" it as neither received a reply. Very disappointed 3 and 6 year old.
  • kathyd_2
    kathyd_2 Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    When my children were quite small my dad would telephone them a couple of days before Christmas (in a disguised voice, of course) and pretend he was Santa Claus. ;) The kids delighted in getting this call and were so well behaved leading up to the festivities until one year the eldest said it sounded like Gramps :rotfl:
  • bugly_2
    bugly_2 Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    i did an email from santa. as he was very busy that year and brought himself a laptop. i set up a hot mail account using santa name, and put a pic of santa etc on mail and link to santa game, child sent details of what they wanted in return and i gave this to mum. it worked realy well for a 5 yr old totaly fooled by the e mail address. i now do this on ebay for charity -pm me if want to use , -cant get lost in post, and tells you what they want for xmas
  • ajr
    ajr Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I design and print my own letter on the computer,can include all sorts of personal info and answer the letters they have written. I then post them,kids have never queried why posted here but could say he gets his elves to bring all the uk ones. I put christmas pictures on the envelopes and its great, and cheap!:j
    One day the big prize will be mine!

Expresso coffee maker.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family