Checkmark for guaranteed SR = WR

Options
So a lot of the times I'll see someone claim WR when it's just the best time on this website. I was wondering if it's a possibility to add a Checkmark as a guarantee that every site record is actually a World Record as well.

I reckon this can be added to most popular games, and would easily clear up which games aren't fully on the site, or if they just have a small community.

To verify the checkmarks it should probably be a request by the mod team of a game, verified by the staff of this website. At least, that's just a guess of how this can be done I suppose

Comments

• scalextric
    Options
    I dont understand, where are you seeing this? This is in the freebies section, I think it needs moved elsewhere
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 February 2019 at 10:29PM
    Options
    scalextric wrote: »
    I dont understand, where are you seeing this? This is in the freebies section, I think it needs moved elsewhere

You think you don't understand, I don't either.
  • marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This poster is seeing what is claimed as a record on a gaming website, such as Twitch.

Someone is claiming it is a world record, but it might just be the fastest time on that site, so some form of checkmark/disclaimer to show whether it is a site record or world record is what they are asking.

Think of the Olympics, an Olympic Record might not necessarily be the world record, and the world record might not be the Olympic record.

So a method to differentiate between the 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport