Become a bingo chat master

Options

Comments

• red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    Its not just about chatting, there is other tasks that have to be carried out.

thats true it would be nice to have more information whats the rate of pay like and how many hours.
    :footie:
  • jeanette251978
    Options
    paddy2006 wrote: »
    Tis Right.
    But another way of doing that is putting hxxp://www.blahblah.com instead of http://www.blahblah.com
    ;)

Either way it gets the job done :rolleyes:
  • doraexplorer
    Options
    i would love to do this . i am going to apply. thanks xxx
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!

• jeanette251978
    Options
    The company i am starting to work for is on the website i posted, they are advertising on there. I dont want to discuss pay as that doesnt mean its what every company pays, some companies dont pay! so what i get is really irrelevant.

The job includes making everyone feel welcome on joining the room, helping with customers questions, remaining impartial at all times and settling disputes, playing chat games to keep things fun, you also need to be able to use word and excel as you have to record winnings, and email figures to your manager at the end of your shift. That is what i know so far, ive not started yet!
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    It wasn't irrelevant to me. I was looking for a rough idea so I can make a decision on if I should persue this.

If anyone else can advise what sort of hourly rate this sort of work pays, I would appreciate it if you could tell me. PM me if you don't want to put it on the board. Thanks :)
    Here I go again on my own....
  • jeanette251978
    Options
    Well as i am the one who decides whether to post what im going to be paid, ill decide for myself whether or not i feel it is irrelevant, no one told me what CM's get paid when i was researching this, the key word is research. Like i have said, im sure all companies that pay have different rates so it doesnt give you an idea, for example text chat operators, some get paid 4p, some get paid 14p, this is a huge gap in pay.

Im open to questions but im not willing to say what my pay rate is.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Calm down - I was asking for help from other people and not you.

I hope you have a more friendlier attitude when you are working on the bingo job :p
    Here I go again on my own....
  • jeanette251978
    Options
    Becles wrote: »
    Calm down - I was asking for help from other people and not you.

I hope you have a more friendlier attitude when you are working on the bingo job :p

I am calm, and i am friendly! :cool: thats why i got hired. Im just not really very friendly to people who cant be arsed to look for themselves, not all answers are on a 10" plate.

If anyone else would like to know anything then you are free to PM me. ;)
  • red_devil
    Options
    dont get paid for it???????

I dont think people want to know about voluntary work on the up the income board?
  • red_devil
    Options
    thanks for sharing anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income