Easter egg bargains?

Options
I'm on the look out for 2 Easter eggs - for a 3 year old and one for a 6 year old. Anyone seen any bargains this week? :icotbaske

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,178 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Lidl have Galaxy/Maltesers/other branded for £2.49, same ones as 3 for £10 in Asda.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lidl also have the cute white chocolate lamb at £1.79 & the fab hen with mini eggs at £2.99. In previous years they have gone like hot cakes once they hit the stores, but this year noticed my local branch has really stocked up on them to avoid disappointed customers.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,842 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Aldi rabbits 79p each I think
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lots half price at Debenhams http://www.debenhams.com/search/Easter+eggs
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fredandwilma
    fredandwilma Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler I won, I won, I won! Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Lots half price at Debenhams http://www.debenhams.com/search/Easter+eggs

A must have, this Easter - A Marmite flavoured egg. :D

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_311100808099_-1

It's actually low in stock - Get yours now. :rotfl:
    Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A must have, this Easter - A Marmite flavoured egg. :D

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_311100808099_-1

It's actually low in stock - Get yours now. :rotfl:

Personally I have my eye on the Creme Egg XL One
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure