Free microphone and essential oil diffusers on Amazon

Options
Tagatose
Tagatose Posts: 331 Forumite
First Anniversary
edited 28 February 2016 at 10:40AM in Going going gone...
Clip-on microphone, enter code IW4GOFY7 at checkout.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015IYYMXI

Essential oil diffuser, enter code M7GC9TED at checkout.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A08WZRC

Another essential oil diffuser, enter code AGMZME6Q at checkout.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019OF60HS

You can't use the same code twice in the same order so you have to order separately if you want more than one.

Comments

• BigSister2008
    Options
    and pay postage of 3.99

Obsessed with GAZZA

LOVING Harry Harry HurriKANE COYS
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Only free if you are a Prime member and garden lights OOS

We're sorry. The item [Upgraded 200 Lumens] InnoGear® 2-in-1 Solar Powered LED Landscape Lighting Waterproof Outdoor Landscaping Lights Bulb Spotlight for Tree Flag Driveway Yard Lawn Pathway Garden (2 Pack) is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oil Diffuser now OOS

InnoGear® 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Electric Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Color Changing LED Lights and Auto Shut-off Function for Room Office Home Baby Room
    We're sorry. This item is no longer available from the seller you selected. We'll move it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Basket. From there, you can click the item to return to its product information page and try another seller.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP. DH needed a new microphone! ����
  • RC129
    RC129 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Oil diffuser have a few left in stock now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure