EXPIRED 12 Issues of Radio Times for £1

Options

Comments

• PenguinOfDeath
    Options
    Just taken this up again, sitting down with the Xmas edition and a highlighter is part of our yuletide tradition!

Great spot on the TCB too :beer:
  • kaz1972_2
    Options
    Thanks very much just ordered
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 September 2014 at 10:10PM
    Options
    Thanks fabkids for the op and jaydensrara for the tcb heads up :T

I couldn't initially find it on tcb by typing "Radio Times" and "buysubscriptions.com" in the search box but eventually found it by just typing in "buysubscriptions". May take me a while, but I get there in the end :o

Edit - just to add, the last time I did this, the £1 was taken from my account a only day before the subscription was due to end, with no warning/notification. So I didn't have chance to cancel and was charged for the full subscription :( But a quick phone call sorted it out and the sub was cancelled and money refunded with no further problems :)
  • Georginio
    Options
    That was my first go using a cashback site.

I cannot believe it was that easy.

Thank you.
  • fabkids wrote: »
    This special offer is back :j

Done it many times. Sign up for direct debit then cancel it when the £1 has come out of your account. First issue is 7 October, so by my calculations it should include the Xmas issue :j

http://www.buysubscriptions.com/tv-listings-magazines/radio-times-magazine-subscription?offer=RTCOMP14&billingCountryCode=GBR&utm_medium=brandsite&utm_source=radiotimes.com&utm_campaign=MPU_RTCOMP14_RTIM_normal

:beer:

Hello -

My friend (on a very tight budget) has no 'proper' bank account. Can I order this for her and pay the DD £1 (then cancel afterwards) from my own bank account and have the Radio Times sent to her own home address as a wee surprise?

It would all be in her name except my bank account for the DD.

Thank you

Crimson
  • Minniemee_2
    Options
    Hello -

My friend (on a very tight budget) has no 'proper' bank account. Can I order this for her and pay the DD £1 (then cancel afterwards) from my own bank account and have the Radio Times sent to her own home address as a wee surprise?

It would all be in her name except my bank account for the DD.

Thank you

Crimson

Hi,

Yes I ordered it for my mother-in-law. You can put a different billing address to the delivery name and address.
    "Women are made to be loved, not understood - Oscar Wilde .

A big thank you to all the fab people that take the time to post bargains :beer:
  • BOBBIs_MUMMY
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is anyone else having trouble with the direct debit part of the order?? I put my account number in, sort code without dashes and it keeps saying invalid direct debit??? I've tried clearing all my cookies but to no avail. Really want to do online as just joined Topcashback and would like the £5 odd cashback for the £1 spend!!
  • Minniemee wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes I ordered it for my mother-in-law. You can put a different billing address to the delivery name and address.

Thank you Miniemee. I ordered mine then ordered one for my friend - really delighted.

Crimson
  • sheep-ali
    Options
    Has anyone had their confirmation email yet ?
  • Golden_Anemone
    Options
    No sign of mine. Go an acknowledgement on Saturday evening but no confirmation yet. Hopefully they're just catching up from the weekend. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure