PRIME POSITION  FOR THE BOOK IN DUBAI

Options
NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT THIS BUT HERE GOES.
I spotted" the money diet" in a feature stand in the book depatrment (which i may add is large and very busy) in Dubai Airport.Spreading your wings!!!
Good luck abroad with your sales.x

Comments

• MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cool - i didnt know it was being sold there ;D
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • tummy_tank
    tummy_tank Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    There's plenty of money in dubai.Tourism is on the increase and a great place to practice haggling as they love it.It has done my confidence no end of good! :) We got some great deals.Especially diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
  • Garry_3
    Options
    The book was in Dubai ariport at the start of September, I spotted it on my way to New Zealand. I was going to buy it to read on the aeroplane but a quick trip to the money exchange told me that it was a bit more expensive than in England. I'll wait until I get back the UK to buy my copy I think!
    Titch :)
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cool - i didnt know it was being sold there ;D

Nothing to do with me shifting it into prime position either ;)

But I would be quite happy to tour the world's airport shops "book shifting" to eye level for a small fee and a round the world ticket?
  • Allexie
    Allexie Posts: 3,460 Forumite
    Options

Damn!! Why didn't I think to offer my services for that job?  ::)

Baggy be the reserve in case edlass gets fed up of visiting all the exotic places and staying in the top class hotels  :D

Can I carry ya suitcase ed_lass :D
    ♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥

• Garry_3
    Garry_3 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Should have said earlier, Martin's book doesn't seem to have made it New Zealand as yet (if anyone knows different please let me know). I'm wishing I had picked it up at Dubai airport now!

Any ideas who does cheap international delivery? Otherwise I'll have to wait until december :(
    Titch :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport