Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Thanks tweets. It was put in at scruff of neck so didnt expect it to be in the area of the lump. Convinced myself it feels like a cyst not quite pea size. Is that what Poppy's is like ?

Tia xx

Poppy's is on her right side sits on her shoulder and feels like a lump if you didn't know it was microchip.

When you know and feel proper its like a piece rice :)
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

happyweekend-comments-17.gif
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Hampy congratulations :j:j:j

Lou they always say that it could go into bank account sooner not the weekend.

Fingers crossed its Monday . So sorry you had an hard time (((X)))
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)

Congratulations hampydoodums
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Morning peeps.
    Another drizzly grey start to the day here. Enjoy whatever you do.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Good morning.
    Hampy congratulations.
    They cancelled my op yesterday I'm not surprised really as its been all over the news how many they have had to cancel.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning.
    Hampy congratulations.
    They cancelled my op yesterday I'm not surprised really as its been all over the news how many they have had to cancel.

Oh that's annoying especially when you have had so long to wait for it, but I'm sure it's better to wait longer than to be in there when they are all so over-stretched and full of winter bugs. :(
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Loaded android pay and it says I can't use it in shops to pay. Only online and in apps. Has anyone else had that please ?

Tia
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Haven’t said anything earlier but have some fantastic news to share. DS and his gf are expecting a baby in June. They didn’t think she could have children so this has come as a complete surprise to them. So sweet, bless them. She’s had a few scans now and all is fine, they’re pretty sure it’s a boy :).

They live in Spain so DH, DD2, DGD1 and I have booked flights to go out and see them next month :D.

Don’t want to tempt fate so not taking any baby bits out there yet but it hasn’t stopped me buying them ;).

Mothercare have a fab sale on, loads of stuff in the clearance just depends on what each store has to clear so going further afield tomorrow to have a nosey in a larger store.

What fabulous news, and getting together as a family to mark this is a wonderful idea. x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all
    Might not be about much this weekend as it's move off day
    Congratulations hampy ��
    Sorry you have had op cancelled Di��
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure