Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Rusty, I hope you're not really asking if you are allowed here :A Will try and remember to sky+ The Weakest Link so I can look out for her, hope Anne R wasn't too scary :eek:. I won a quiz on Friday night held at a local primary school. The questions were so hard we guessed at loads so goodness knows how we won but we did :cool:

CPS, ouch a tooth out, hope you're ok. My mum needs a tooth taken out as she has had an infection in her jaw. She is super terrified of the dentist so is going to go private and have it taken out in hospital where they will put her out for a few minutes whilst they do it.

Georgiegirl, Meljens images are my fave digis I think, they are so beautifully drawn :)

Having a day at home catching up with ironing - yawn, cleaning - more yawns...

Hope everyone's ok xxx
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Liz - sorry your team lost - hope the wine helped!

CPS - hope you are healing well & keep up the mouthwashes.

Rusty - don't usually watch Weakest (AR irritates me!!) but will watch tomorrow or record it. Still need to text you for some info.

Rainmac - knock out meds definitely the way to go for any procedure - hope your Mum gets on ok and heals well. I'm back to light household tasks after failing to get DH to do the kitchen floor - he bought me a new mop instead! Now going to tackle the mountain of ironing at least it's a head down job :rotfl:Then might try a bit of colouring.
  • Georgiegirl2012
    Options
    Here's a great site that you might find useful, they collect all the freebies for that day and post about them so if you become a follower you will get to know where the freebies are. It's a really good resource so worth either bookmarking or becoming a follower.

Ta, but one question - am I being stupid or should there be a clickable link? I suppose officially that could be two questions, and I'd rather you didn't answer the bit about me being stupid:rotfl:
  • rainmac
    Options
    Ta, but one question - am I being stupid or should there be a clickable link? I suppose officially that could be two questions, and I'd rather you didn't answer the bit about me being stupid:rotfl:

Nope you're definitely not stupid (oops you said not to answer that one!), there's no link ;)
  • rainmac
    Options
    Marg wrote: »
    Rainmac - knock out meds definitely the way to go for any procedure - hope your Mum gets on ok and heals well. I'm back to light household tasks after failing to get DH to do the kitchen floor - he bought me a new mop instead! Now going to tackle the mountain of ironing at least it's a head down job :rotfl:Then might try a bit of colouring.

He got you a new mop :eek: Hope you wrap it round his head Marg but saying that us ladies know that we can't reply on our menfolk to clean properly, maybe they do a shoddy job on purpose so we don't ask again... ;) Glad you are feeling up to doing a bit more, colourng is definitely head down work but please don't overdo it :A

Cuppa to make and then on with the ironing :(
  • pointofnoreturn
    Options

Hiya - nope you're not stupid, I forgot to include the link!!! I'm moulding fimo at the same time so not paying attention!!! Sorry about that link now there!!!!!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all..............hope you're ok:j

Been card making...........only six over last several days and I've got plans for one for little grandson using some freebie fabric with a teddy on it. Need bigger card that I've got and gggrrrrrrrr :mad: I ordered some scrapbook paper a while back and put it in a drawer.........I can almost see myself doing it. Well, can I find it ? No way...........:eek: I know it's there.........it has to be. Get so mad with myself at times like this. Does this happen to you lot ?
    Oh well, the more I look the less I'll see so I'll try again tomorrow while OH is at fracture clinic hoping for the all clear on his pelvic fracture. He's walking without a stick now, just into town and back so feels he's doing ok.
    I've got my bone scan on Tuesday so ''knickers inside out'' might help..............you never know.
    Right............back to sorting out cards I've made as to who's having which one then I can be ever so organised and put them in my index box in monthly order...............lol :)
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • Georgiegirl2012
    Options
    Hiya - nope you're not stupid, I forgot to include the link!!! I'm moulding fimo at the same time so not paying attention!!! Sorry about that link now there!!!!!

Ta muchly - I have been to that blog before and thought I was following it, obviously not.

I can't remember who it was who made that fab card with the granny on the bike, and I can't remember if it was her who wanted to know where she got the image - but I've just found it.

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2010/09/nell-on-bicycle.html

Who needs to clean when there is so much enjoyment to be had webwandering
  • TomsMom
    TomsMom Posts: 4,251 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    HI everyone. Just flying in as I'm doggie sitting for DS today and it's a bit manic. I've managed to put pics of my birthday cards on my little place on the net for anyone interested.

Marg Agree with Rainmac, a new mop :eek:. If that was my DH I'd tell him to insert it in a certain orifice and mop the floor while he was cleaning the kitchen worktops :D.

I haven't made a card for weeks and have a few family birthdays coming up. Can anyone point me in the direction of a Spongebob image for my 8 year old DGS and a Me to You bear image for my DD, I thought I had some Me to You ones but I'm darned if I can find them.
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2011 at 5:42PM
    Options
    Hi Girls, just having a coffee break away from these wedding invites, 10 down and 30 more to go, everything is cut out and the embossing done so shouldn't take too long to complete :eek:

Talking of housework, I have to say my DH is a wiz with an e-cloth, his job is "Bogs and Baths" (as he calls it) and woe betide anyone who wants a wee within a hour of him cleaning them!!! I'm sure he would make me use a bucket if he could :rotfl: Not good with ironing though unless you want the equivalent to Kings Cross train lines in your jeans!!

Rainmac glad the postie came. Well done on winning at the quiz:T

My niece had a baby yesterday, 3 weeks early by cesarean (sp) a little girl called Lola. Thats all I know cos DH answered the phone!
    need to make a baby card too now.

Has anyone seen this :eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family