Surprise Delivery!

Options
Just had an unexpected parcel arrive. No paperwork inside but guess it must be a prize from a competition - although no idea which one!

An Oxo Good Grips Herb Keeper and an Oxo Good Grips Crisper Insert.

I only enter comps from this forum (and not many due to time constraints) so a big 'thank you' to whoever posted.

If anyone has any idea which comp it was - then do let me know!!

Comments

• StarfallSquirrel
    Options
    Congratulations! :)

Too new to post links, but looks like you may have entered the August 'Grow Your Own' competition with this prize, posted by One-Eye (ending 15/08).
  • Mum2D
    Mum2D Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations! :)

Too new to post links, but looks like you may have entered the August 'Grow Your Own' competition with this prize, posted by One-Eye (ending 15/08).

Thanks for that Starfall Squirrel. Yes I did! However, the prize was 1 of 2 Brabantia recycling bins. Can't see anything about runner-up prizes?
  • StarfallSquirrel
    Options
    We might be looking at two different comps because it says those prizes where I'm looking -- I've just managed (I think) to DM you the link. :)

Whether you grow your own herbs at home, or buy ready cut from the supermarket, keep them garden-fresh with a helping hand from OXO. The new GreenSaver Herb Keeper offers a water source to make sure herbs are hydrated, and a secure lid to maintain humidity at the ideal level for herbs to thrive. Keep produce from spoiling with the GreenSaver Crisper Insert, which fits neatly into fridge drawers and features a date indicator to keep track of when it's time to replace the carbon filter. 10 lucky winners will win one of each product.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,853 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    lovely, well done :T:T
    there was also a comp to win them from 'Yours Mag'
    who are very well known for being very slow in sending thier prizes out,
    so could be from either comp/s..
    E: 06/07 Win Oxo Kitchen Goodies
    Lakshmi7

E: 15/08 Win 1 of 10 GreenSaver Herb Keeper bundles from OXO
    One-Eye
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Mum2D
    Mum2D Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks so much. I have just had a look and I entered the second competition but not the first one. So now the mystery has been solved!

Big thank you to Starfall Squirrel and Fire**Fly. And to One-Eye for posting the competition. Hope there are some other lucky winners on here.
  • chloeadkins
    chloeadkins Posts: 10,346 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Congrats! :) xx
    11 wins in August 2019 :j Thanks everyone x

Anorexia Fighter & Proud NHS Worker!:)
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :TCongratulations:T
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done. :T:T
  • romangatang
    Options
    Well done, glad you figured out where it came from. Surprise wins are always great!
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,237 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Congratulations! :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure