Make £2018 in 2018

Options

Comments

• Rachel24
    Rachel24 Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do gift vouchers count as money? I do a survey thing and get £10 every now and then but it’s for gift vouchers.
  • Shineyhappy
    Shineyhappy Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Can I join too please?

I am only going to count money when it hits my account and then keep track of it in terms of cash and vouchers as not all sites I use either have PayPal options or make it worth it to cash out in cash terms.

Currently I'm waiting on:

Lightspeed £5
    Quidco £3.68
    Prolific £20
    All cash is going on premium bonds, so hopefully I can count any wins from those although only £200 in there at the moment. It would be awesome to get to £2000 in that pot by 2019 ��

Good luck everyone ��
    Debt Free - done
    Mortgage Free - done
    Building up the pension pot
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Rachel24 wrote: »
    Do gift vouchers count as money? I do a survey thing and get £10 every now and then but it’s for gift vouchers.
    Yes you can count gift vouchers- as they have a monetary value.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I Love Comps,thank you so much for doing this again, it is my fave challenge on this site!

Can you include me again and a very Happy New Year to you!
  • Rachel24
    Rachel24 Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks I love comps. The vouchers I get are reducing my debt too so mega happy I can include them! Xx
  • jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Options
    £6.00 matched betting!
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,329 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I am only going to count money when it hits my account and then keep track of it in terms of cash and vouchers as not all sites I use either have PayPal options or make it worth it to cash out in cash terms.

Same here. I've got £50 due from yougov, just need a 50p survey. I've also got a couple of cashouts from last year that are due so will use these too. :D
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    babs wrote: »
    Do we post as we make money? If so... I have just done the globe thing on William Hill. They gave me a free £2 on red card and I ended up withdrawing £5.50.. not a lot.. but it’s free money and it’s a start ��
    Yes you can post as you make money. I do as then I do not forget to add it to my total.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    jacci45 wrote: »
    Hi, I Love Comps,thank you so much for doing this again, it is my fave challenge on this site!

Can you include me again and a very Happy New Year to you!
    Welcome jacci45 you were the first one last year to complete the challenge, and you completed it early too. Good Luck for this year.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    edited 2 January 2018 at 6:28PM
    Options
    54.Green-Beagle
    55.lilly81
    56.emmzickle
    57.shazzylou
    58.Massa1982
    59.finnan89
    60.Betterthanever
    61.Dedre
    62.pdnw
    63.Carisbrooke
    64.fabjules
    65.ma-ri-ella
    66.fatpat
    67.Bradders
    68.BrisbaneJane
    69.Ive got a lovely bunch of
    70.starnac
    71.jackomdj
    72.bjplfw2007
    73.Iheart
    74.bex2002
    75.emmilou
    76.kayester
    77.dND
    78.CherryLee
    79.Shineyhappy
    80.jacci45

Added everyone with your no for this challenge good luck.

My Challenges

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure