Alba Science Home Testing New Trial

Options

Comments

• Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got an e-mail to say that I've been selected for the Facial Primer too :D
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Dear Volunteer,

Thank you for applying to take part in our Facial Primer Trial.

We are currently waiting for more participants in the Facial Primer trial before we can begin.

We are still looking for female volunteers who have Asian Skin or Dark Skin. If you know anyone please ask them to apply for the trial via this link:

https://www.research.net/s/212082
  • fiona270378_2
    Options
    Just received another email from Alba Science :) I can't post with links :(

Dear Volunteer,

We have an upcoming 1 week trial for a new foundation product, the new products are shade adjusting drops. We are looking for volunteers with dark/black skin, dark Mediterranean skin. If this is not your skin type don’t worry we have several new home user trials to begin in the next few weeks, details are at the bottom of this email.

Do you ever find it difficult to find your perfect foundation colour? Always in between 2 shades? Have you been on holiday and your skin is darker, foundation can be pricey and to buy a darker shade of foundation for a few weeks is not in your budget. These shade adjusting drops are for you! As many drops as required can be mixed with your regular foundation to darken the tone to suit your skin.

For this trial you can either use the shade adjusting drops with your own shade of foundation or we can provide you with one of our shades of foundation and the drops.

A bonus for this trial is that you will receive a £10 cheque after you have completed your questionnaires! There will be 2 questionnaires to be completed your first questionnaire will be 24 hours after first application and your second questionnaire will be after 7 days use of the foundation.

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • potatosan
    potatosan Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone got the primer? I got an email ages ago saying I had been selected but nothing else after that.
    *Insert inspirational quote*
  • chella
    chella Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    I just got the St Tropez Tanning trial. Really Pleased :)
  • mandyh11
    mandyh11 Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got a face tan lotion last week. How do you know its St Tropez?
    2013 wins - Garnier BB cream, Bella Italia £60 meal voucher, Years supply Tetley tea. £100 :j
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got the primer, I really didn't like it it made my face a bit orange!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mandyh11 wrote: »
    I got a face tan lotion last week. How do you know its St Tropez?

I got the gradual tan trial too, and suppose it must be St Tropez as you receive full size tubes of St Tropez Body Polish & Tan Prolonging Moisturiser so that you can exfoliate and moisturise as recommended, as well as the gradual tan to test
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    violetta wrote: »
    I got the gradual tan trial too, and suppose it must be St Tropez as you receive full size tubes of St Tropez Body Polish & Tan Prolonging Moisturiser so that you can exfoliate and moisturise as recommended, as well as the gradual tan to test

me too:j although link said gradual facial tan but I think it's meant for your body :p
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport