currys gift cards query

Options
I have just redeemed £300 worth of points from a survey site to buy us a new tv for xmas.I am awaiting 30 £10 vouchers in the post and messaged Currys to see if the price will be going up on the item I want any time soon.I was told by the employee on the site that only 5 vouchers can be used at once.It stated on my survey site 5 online and 100 vouchers instore.The guy said it was 5 vouchers instore too.I hope that isn't the case as I won't be able to get my tv....has anyone used more than 5 instore?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    njhsmee wrote: »
    I have just redeemed £300 worth of points from a survey site to buy us a new tv for xmas.I am awaiting 30 £10 vouchers in the post and messaged Currys to see if the price will be going up on the item I want any time soon.I was told by the employee on the site that only 5 vouchers can be used at once.It stated on my survey site 5 online and 100 vouchers instore.The guy said it was 5 vouchers instore too.I hope that isn't the case as I won't be able to get my tv....has anyone used more than 5 instore?

It’s maximum 5 in store and online.

It is in the t&c’s online for online vouchers, maybe call your local store manager and see if they will make an exception?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • njhsmee
    njhsmee Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There isn't a direct phone number for the store which really doesn't help.I have finally managed to get on the live chat on their sales website and the lady said that the info the other guy gave me is untrue and I can use them all instore with no problem.Nothing like conflicting information to get me in a tizz!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure