Onepoll £39.90 and no surveys for days!!

Options

Comments

• sugartree
    Options
    Still waiting for payment........contacted Onepoll last week. Probably Xmas holidays causing delay :(
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......with the kids, pets and LOTS of books.........
    £2020 in 2020 challenge #90 - £274.37/£2020
    2020 penny challenge

• geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cashed out yesterday. Went from £39.60 to £40.55 yesterday without any problems. When I requested payment they only paid £40 and left the other 55p in my account.

Quick question. I have always been paid by Paypal in the past, but this time chose BACS.

Do they send you an email when they have paid you by BACS?
  • Guacamole321
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I just got an email confirming that they had received my request for a BACS payment, but no email when the money went in.
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You just get the mail to say your request is being processed, other than that you just have to watch for the money to appear in your account.

Don't hold your breath though - it magically always seems to take pretty much the full 28 days before it appears, or 27 days if you're lucky. Strange that, as BACS payments should take 3 working days max.
  • fimms
    fimms Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had a list of surveys the length of the page....got as far as £39.75 and the surveys then all disappeared...

How "random"
  • hannerrbabes
    Options
    This problem with OnePoll still exists apparently! As soon as I got to £39ish I would only get 2 or 3 surveys a day. I'm now at £39.95 and have had no surveys in my account for days! Hmmmm...
  • MKF.mob
    MKF.mob Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2014 at 4:30PM
    Options
    This is a common issue - I first joined One Poll some time back in 2009 / 2010. Then some time later again in 2012 (account inactivity). The scenario described by members throughout this thread upon nearing the payout threshold occurs every single time for me. I think the lengthiest duration I experienced on the precipice of a cash out and the redeeming poll was around two weeks.
    I am currently at £39.95 (ha!). Oddly enough you still receive poll invites through your e-mail inbox which of course are always full upon clicking the url link. You may even log in shortly after 9am in the morning to see polls available in your account that you can participate in. However nearing the end of one find it expires with the other polls no longer available (haha! :rotfl:)
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    My account reached £39.95 a couple of days ago, followed by two days when I couldn't access any OnePoll surveys.

However, this morning there were around six waiting to be done, and completed most of them. Now waiting for £40 Paypal payment.

Good luck, hope you soon reach pay out.
  • Newaccount
    Newaccount Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    Two weeks now stuck on £39.90 :mad:

Not one survey since. Had a couple of e-mail invites , but they always say 'quota full' even when I click the link as soon as the e-mail arrives.

Wondering if I will ever claw my way to £40 now with this mob :(
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Their March news letter contained the following:

We've noticed there have been some questions online about why surveys seem to slow down when you are nearing payout.

Here is the explanation you have ALL been waiting for. Contrary to the belief that we are thieves, there is actually a system in place that does spot checks on random panellists as part of a security check, this means there is a delay in getting surveys to you. You will however ALWAYS reach your £40 threshold!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure