Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Please can I ask has anyone got the Nivea soft for GJ and if so what is the barcode of your tub please?

I've noticed what might be the same thing on COS but I am not convinced. I had a look on mys but all is will give me is this in fancy Christmas packing.

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ocado-compare-prices/Body_Care/Nivea_Soft_Moisturising_Cream_200ml.html

Otherwise I will try scanning in Mr T and see what happens and if it is the right one doing a Mr T v M shop -
    not much of a Mr T v M shopping list - Nivea soft, Happy down, Omni noodles,sparkling water, midget gems and 5 fillers ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh good...swipe and win....just wondering what the distribution of prizes is like this year compared to previous years...I remember last year aau posted details of the distribution of prizes of the last two promotions....so off to look at previous posts, so we can see if the odds are good or bad this year
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Just checked in my nearest and scanning at £25 each. They had lots :(.

Anon

Morning luvlies, wondering as we also have lots in our store that they will clear stock ;). They aren’t always reduced at the same time
    andi123 wrote: »
    Good morning. Just popping in to say

Nectar swipe n win 2nd to 4th Feb

Just popping on to say the same - this is the win rate :)

11. All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every customer will receive a minimum of 200 gift points. Available prizes are: 137,260 prizes of 5000 Nectar points, 137,260 prizes of 2000 Nectar points, 549,070 prizes of 1000 Nectar points, 823,600 prizes of 500 Nectar points and are allocated at random. Each prize is inclusive of 200 gift points.

Happy Birthday Di :bdaycake:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy Birthday Di x
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »

Knew that would get you back on here. How are you and the little aau1’s?
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Happy Birthday Di

It's mine tomorrow but I'm celebrating today with a day of shopping/lunching/cocktails in Leeds :)

Sorry I've just lost my reply to a pm so will try again later xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    edited 13 January 2018 at 10:38AM
    Options
    Swipe and win! The last couple of times my guardian angel ensured my fuel tank was empty. I shall try and remember to help her with this task this year. ;)

Can anyone remember please? When we returned stuff, were our bonus points removed? I remember having a terrible hassle with a pair of trousers (which I had genuinely hoped would fit) in a not-local store. He refused to take them back without a receipt so I swopped them for a different size, which generated a receipt, and then I returned them in a different store for the money on a gift card.

I'm out for the day now but will catch up again this evening.
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    Morning luvlies, wondering as we also have lots in our store that they will clear stock ;). They aren’t always reduced at the same time

Just popping on to say the same - this is the win rate :)

11. All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every customer will receive a minimum of 200 gift points. Available prizes are: 137,260 prizes of 5000 Nectar points, 137,260 prizes of 2000 Nectar points, 549,070 prizes of 1000 Nectar points, 823,600 prizes of 500 Nectar points and are allocated at random. Each prize is inclusive of 200 gift points.

From october 2017
    For those that need it, here is an official list of Sainburys Nectar Swipe and Win for October 2017:

– 200 Nectar Points guaranteed with each swipe
    – 823,600 prizes of 500 Nectar points
    – 549,070 prizes of 1000 Nectar points
    – 137,260 prizes of 2000 Nectar points
    – 137,260 prizes of 5000 Nectar points
    So same odds as October last year....
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Swipe and win! The last couple of times my guardian angel ensured my fuel tank was empty. I shall try and remember to help her with this task this year. ;)

Can anyone remember please? When we returned stuff, were our bonus points removed? I remember having a terrible hassle with a pair of trousers (which I had genuinely hoped would fit) in a not-local store. He refused to take them back without a receipt so I swopped them for a different size, which generated a receipt, and then I returned them in a different store for the money on a gift card.

I'm out for the day now but will catch up again this evening.

I was returning ill fitting clothing the next day as I went back into store to rinse and repeat. I retained all my points, but this may just be one store. Will be interesting to know what others say.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income