Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    San pelegrino soft drink comes in a can, and it was unopened , i had it sunday, dh had draught beer so cant help any more

Yes but while you can get them for about 50p each these will no doubt cost you about £2.50 :o still free but it hurts lol

Good Morning all :)
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 11 July 2018 at 7:53AM
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Where is the glitch fairy :eek:

Asda glitch fairy bolted this morning :( Unsure whether permanently.

In the night the sheba 7 for £3 cat trays, sheba/gourmet perle 2 for xxxx and Heinz by nature x for xxxx were all showing as ending.

Logged back in around 6.10 am and no sign of offers ending today, they were already ended :(

Also logging in on laptop this morning, the appearance of the log in has changed from yesterday, resembles the software on the new tills :( Was still the same on phone though

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    no, it's just a search engine so you don't install anything. Just go to https://duckduckgo.com/ and start using it instead of Google. You can also set it as your default search page so you need never use Google again if you don't want to :rotfl:

Thanks Foxie, can you tell I know not what I'm doing :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    WAKEFIELD SCULPTER PARK

TM will you have any spare time ? :)

I'm close by xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Izzeyb You are an :A

Thanks for trying It may but hopefully may not be the end of another route

I missed all the coupon stuff and really only got hooked after a long time lurking

For me the last few months have changed Seldom a womble in our car park , lots fewer items on cashback, coupons in short supply or not taken but we will all survive

I was really wondering how it has/will hit those who bought in truckloads if that was a main source of income

Take care on another sunny day
  • altojack
    Options
    Good morning Elite

Cloudy and cool here today, ahhhhhhh :j. I've got an 8.45am appt, that's quarter to nine am :cool: just to make sure I've got it right today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the nurse thinks I need help to put a knee high compression sock on. I told her the only reason I'm not wearing them is because of fat feet. They are fat first thing in the morning some days so impossible to get over the humps :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a pair of Birkenstock Madrid's, they are black sort of patent, we've got a few invites and these will go well with what I'm planning to wear. If all goes well I'll be buying a nice bright pair :cool: Thank you Snap xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• altojack
    Options
    :hello: Fourp, hope you are feeling comfortable today. Been thinking of you and dear sweet Snap. Must be such a worry, but all will be well and you'll be home soon xx

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Help please ? Who did we get our hanging baskets from last year ?

Think Zippy was the poster ?

Thank you :)
  • altojack
    Options
    Hugs to Elite poorly and special thoughts to those suffering in body and mind. It's no good people telling you that you'll be fine, it doesn't work that way. Your all in my thoughts daily xx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure