World Privilege Plus Discount Site

Options
Has anyone any experience of this site?

I earn points for on line surveys through E-rewards and one of the rewards available is a 12 month subscription to this site. Its normally £29.99 to sign up but the exchange rate on E-Rewards makes it good value for money as I can get a subscription for 3500 points - whereas I would need £4500 points for a £10 Amazon voucher.

My intention would be to use it for hotel discounts and the 20% discount towards a Priority Pass for airport lounges. I'd be interested to know if anyone has used it and would recommend it as MSE?

Here's what they say about themselves on their website

Word Privilege Plus provides rewards and incentives to individuals and companies worldwide. Discounts are negotiated through its partners who offer a complete range of discounts with some of the biggest high street names in travel, leisure and lifestyle services as well as Gift cards and charity donations. World Privilege discounts ranges from 2% to 60% and includes over 100,000 hotels in 10,000 destinations, Car Rental in 30,000 city and airport locations in 174 countries.

https://www.worldprivilegeplus.com/
John

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    lourose62 wrote: »
    Hi John
    It has 20% discount from over 550 leading and independent car rental suppliers in 171 countries in 30,000 city and airport locations, in 30 languages, quoting in multiple currencies, as well as up to 60% discount on over 1,000,000 hotels with Booking.com, Priceline.com, Kayak.com, Agoda.com, Holiday Express, Secret Escapes in over 220 countries, customer service in over 40 languages, Over 1,000,000 reviews, In over 75,000 locations. Then there are discounted flights with Emirate’s, Virgin, TUI and First Choice, plus up to 20% on airport hotels, airport parking, airport lounges, airports by rail and coach, and holiday insurance.

Am I to assume you work for them?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure