Martins new book

Options
hi folks this is my first post on this site! hopefully this will save you some money.

i noticed on the main site today (21/11/2005) that amazon are selling martins new book for £3.99... this is true however the delivery charge is £2.75 on this item making the total actual cost £6.74. I had pre-ordered the book through Play.com a couple of weeks back for £5.99. a 75p saving. There is no delivery charge on play so from my own experience i have found on the majority of occasions play have been cheaper.

not much of a saving but hey better in your pocket!
Its not just a penny ... its the first step to a million

Comments

• angelatgraceland
    Options
    Well I bought mine from Amazon and I also treated myself to a couple more books and got them all post free. I hate paying postage. You did well though as one of the reasons I ended up buying 3 books was because I didnt want to pay a whopping £2.75 for delivery. When you use amazon you need to balance the cost of cutprice items with the possible savings of buying them new on the free delivery offer.
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
  • i am very happy,i like martin's books.i think he concentrates on credit repair.
    cheers..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport