TUI Weddings in Sorrento

Hi all my lovely daughter is getting married in Sorrento we are going over to see the wedding ceremony venues in a couple of weeks to choose one but you do not speak to a wedding planner regarding the reception until you have made a firm booking but we would like to have a look at some venues before making a decision . Has anyone used TUI and can they let me know where they had their reception. If you didn't use TUI can you let me know where in Sorrento you had your reception We are having about 40 people and we would like to have a meal and then evening dancing till about midnight Thanks in advance x
Slava Ukraini

Comments

• I'd look for "Sorrento brides" groups on Facebook; will be more info on there. There will be providers (photographers, flowers etc.) that you can arrange /get quotes on there.

Hire a car /get taxis to some of the venues yourself - message them on facebook/email first and arrange a day/time to visit. Some will do quick tours on the spot, but if you arrange in advance you'll get more of the hotel/venue wedding co-ordinator's time and attention.

TUI take a hefty % of most of the things, and use their preferred providers etc.

FWIW, I got married in Cyprus, and Thomson (before the TUI rebrand) wanted probably £6k more for the same thing that we booked direct.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure