Yes Car Credit / Direct Auto Finance PPI reclaim...

Options
2»

Comments

• stanley_accrington
    Options
    I recieved exactly the same fob off letter a couple of weeks ago when I asked for my PPI to be refunded. I bought my car in Dec 04 ( a month later they came under the FSA regs)and will be paid up in Jan 09. Next step for me is an SAR just to see whats what on the account. I also intend to claim back late payment charges and anything else that isnt lawful.
  • donks_2
    Options
    Hi, wondered if any one can help me, i too gave my car back to yes car credit over half way into my agreement but before i done this i phoned and explained that i could'nt afford the payments and what were my options. They told me i either had to continue to pay or i could give the car back and would not have to pay anything else, this i confirmed every time i spoke to someone. I am now paying the bailiffs £100 per month to clear the £4000 they say i still owe them, i really don't now were to go from here as i feel like im being ripped off and would really appreciate any advise. Thankyou
  • rikardo99
    Options
    Help - does anyone know who the underwriters were for ycc or daf? I think it was ING but am not sure.
  • Deebw
    Deebw Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys,

Can anyone help me, i need to be able to contact yes car credit about reclaiming my PPI.

How do i contact them to obtain my account number, and how do i write to them and what address?#

Can anyone help?

My account with them was way back in 1999
    Please help!!

Dee
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 26 March 2014 at 5:31PM
    Options
    Deebw wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Can anyone help me, i need to be able to contact yes car credit about reclaiming my PPI.

How do i contact them to obtain my account number, and how do i write to them and what address?#

Can anyone help?

My account with them was way back in 1999
    Please help!!

Dee

COuld be wrong but send them a subject access request (google it) which should get you the account number, you do it via typed letter, sned it to the main address.

Why not keep the question to the thread you started 8 minutes before this 1.
  • mandiecb
    Options
    Hi Ive just reading your post and think you may be able to help me.

In 2003 I bought a car from Yes Car Credit and mis sold PPI I was told I couldn't have the car unless I took that out so I did as I desperately needed a car. Unfortanttly I lost my job and had to send the car back my opening balance was £7567.20 and the end balance was £2956.00, It was written in my agreement if I paid £18,000 I could send the car back which I did. I then received letters telling I owed money to pay the PPI they took me to court and the judge ordered me to pay I disagreed with this I did pay something but I cant remember how much then I stopped paying it they then placed a charging order on my house. Could anyone advise me on this please.

Thank you in advance

Mandie
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    I was one of those who had two cars from Yes Car Credit in 2000 and 2003 when my finances were shot, and I too was told I couldn't have the finance unless I agreed to PIP and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance.

Both agreements were completed without one payment being missed. Both cars were good and I had no problems with them.

My question is: Did anyone actually get a refund of PIP from the company? I'd be interested to know as I paid something like £5k in PIP payments.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure