Amazon Family Prime Sign Up?

Options
Hello

Is there a section where i can request to be added to someones family prime at a small cost?

Regards

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wapow wrote: »
    Hello

Is there a section where i can request to be added to someones family prime at a small cost?

Regards

You need to ask the family member to add you to their prime account and then you will get an email inviting you.

What you choose to pay the family member would need to be agreed by you both.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • wapow
    wapow Posts: 939 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. I meant a section here where people offer it for a small cost.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 January 2019 at 1:28PM
    Options
    wapow wrote: »
    Thanks. I meant a section here where people offer it for a small cost.

Sorry what do you mean? A section on Amazon where people are selling a share of their Prime membership?

There won't be a section on MSE, if thats what you mean as it's against the rules to sell anything and/or swap personal information.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I believe any additional people have to be at the same address , my daughter and myself are on hubbys prime account .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure