Morrisons Online Shop and Home Delivery

Options
Molly4
Molly4 Posts: 1,271 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
Good Evening
Apologies if this has already been posted or I am on the wrong Forum posting.

Morrisons has yesterday introduced online shopping and home delivery in my area.
I have been waiting for this to happen in my area for a long time as I do enjoy shopping at Morrisons.

I took a glance at the website this afternoon and found lots of food items I wanted to buy. I did not place the order at the time. I have now gone back onto the website this evening and found that nearly all the items I want, many of them fresh are now not available possibly because they are sold out.

Can anyone tell me if there is a good time to go onto the website when most of the items are available? Do Morrisons have a set time frame when the website is fully stocked or is it area specific?

If it is area specific and this is brand new in my area I may have to contact Morrisons to find out if they can help me. No point in placing an order if I can't get hold of even the basics!

Regards

Comments

• Petula
    Petula Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Possibly, I don’t know, is that the difference is after you have signed in? Meaning what is available at the store your delivery will come from?

I anxiously awaited Morrisons delivery to get to our area because I enjoy shopping in their stores. It did finally make it to us but I was left rather disappointed when trying to do my first online shop. There is absolutely no single fruit/veg showing at all, everything is packaged. Many of the items I buy in our most local shop aren’t available either.

It’s on my list for the weekend to get an email out to them to try and find out why this is. Just such a contrast to the physical shop and I can’t understand why.
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 1,271 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you for your reply.
    Yes the difference is after you sign in. I have placed an order today but most of the items like wonky veg and fruit and their veg boxes were not available when I confirmed my order. I was also after a kettle barbeque which is available online but not after I sign in.

I do like shopping in store but unfortunately due to severe ill health I am not able to get to the store these days.
  • Petula
    Petula Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The wonky fruit and veg is never available for me either :(.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure