Kumon maths and english for free

Options
2»

Comments

• newport-county-rule
    Options
    I have come across a website which provides free downloadable worksheets for children and seems to work on similar principles to Kumon.
    I have been using them with my 9 year old daughter.
    The site is www.happychild.org.uk

many thanks, this site led me to a place to download worksheets, these are great for home schooling!:T
    first win jan 2009 Chocolate! my wife'll be pleased! ;)
  • cars111
    Options
    my child goes to phoenix academy , i had my child in kumon and she did not like it at all , loads off repative worksheets, and not much else, phoenix academy however she loves , and cant wait to go to the learning centres on a saturday, we signed up for the homework course aswell and are really happy with the progress shes making, find them here https://www.phoenixacademyltd.com :beer:
  • true_red
    Options
    are they doing it again in 2010?
  • jojoz
    Options
    Yes they are. It kicks off on the 21st January and runs through to the 20th of February. Do it faithfully for 2 years and your child is likely to end up with solid mathematical skills - it worked for my sons. Good luck:rotfl:
  • mr-mr_2
    mr-mr_2 Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    doing it again now. till october.
  • day23
    Options
    I recently came across this site kumonstyle.com
    You will find that the worksheets on this site is exactly kumon worksheets. its amazing really!

I use to take my daughter to kumon but I couldn't afford it anymore so I started looking around. I downloaded the kumon worksheets from kumonstyle.com then I made a lot of copies for my daughter so she can repeat it over and over just like they do at kumon centres. it has saved me a lot of money!
  • asnmdirteha
    Options
    Another place you can try out different types of worksheet is Beestar. Although it is based off the US Curriculum it provides worksheets that are helpful for my daughter. She is able to track her progress and learn different types of questions to increase her critical thinking skills. She is also able to see how her progress is and how she compares to other people. It is a great motivational and helpful tool that gives her the confidence she needs in learning her math and various subjects.
  • issac_2
    Options
    thanks for your sharing to us
  • free12345
    Options
    Check this website Fastkings.com to get real Kumon Centre Worksheets and teach your child yourself.

you will get the exact kumon center Worksheets there

Search for FREE KUMON WORKSHEETS ON YOUTUBE TOO
  • free12345
    Options
    Check this website Fastkings.com to get real Kumon Centre Worksheets and teach your child yourself.

you will get the exact kumon center Worksheets there

Search for FREE KUMON WORKSHEETS ON YOUTUBE TOO
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family