Bauermedia email

Options
Hi, I got an email from Rebekah.Walker@bauermedia.co.uk - referring to a 'magic radio' competition. It doesn't actually say I won, but it says 'we first need to check you have passed our terms and conditions'

It then asks me to confirm my details and supply proof of Id and address as a utility bill. It does look legit to me. It's got this on the bottom:

Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085 (England and Wales), Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA
H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328 (England and Wales), Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT
Bauer Radio Ltd, Company number: 1394141 (England and Wales), Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA

Does this sound ok please, and should I be hopeful?
2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140

Comments

• ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes sounds legit. I!!!8217;ve had to provide proof of who I am before now. You can always block details out so it only shows them what they need to know x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,178 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    It may be one of those only open to certain post codes, which is what they're checking. Fingers crossed!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    ah right, thank you, fingers crossed then
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • Miap
    Miap Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I've had a win via KISS FM - also Bauer - before, and she was the person who contacted me. Congratulations. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure