Tesco Clubcard Point Conversion Query

Options
Not sure if this is the right thread, but here goes anyway - I converted my Tesco points for £195 of Hotels.com vouchers which I used to make a booking which included free cancellation / date change. A week before we were due to go for our weekend away i was called in to hospital for surgery so I wanted to change the date of the weekend break. No such option was available, only the option to cancel which I had to select. I wanted to re-book but the credit from my £195 vouchers had vanished and now Hotels.com tell me once a cancellation has been made I can not have the credit back to use for another booking. I am so angry and annoyed as I had a genuine reason for needing to change the date I even contacted the MD by email giving him the reasons why I had to cancel, offering to send him a copy of my hospital letter, but he said the same, the credit was lost. What is everyones opinion and has anyone had anything similar happen and got their credit back. So annoyed - it took 2 years to save those points !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure