The Savvy Circle?

Options

Comments

• MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Antnshell wrote: »
    Hi, I was really interested in th epilator trial and unfortunatley didnt get through and now i would really like to purchase one, would one of you lovely ladies on the trial be prepared to send me one of your vouchers so i can get a discount?

PM me if you are

Thanks

Hi - I've PM'd you - let me know, I'm happy to post one. (If anyone else is interested let me know too!)
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Eden1
    Eden1 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I didn't get in the trial, however, I had a voucher sent to me by a very nice member!

Just a word of warning, if you buy it whilst Boots have offer on at £83.19, make sure when they scan the £20 voucher in, it totals to £63.19. I purchased one last week and when they scanned in voucher it totalled £71. They said they think it was taking the £20 off the full amount of £139.99, then applying their offer discount. I insisted it should be £63 so they agreed to overwrite the till. Any saving is a good saving!
  • WeeGreenDragon
    Options
    I have vouchers too if anyone would like one.
    Tried the epilator today and was surprised how painless it was .. this is coming from someone who can't stand to have her eyebrows threaded. Can thoroughly recommend.
  • zaleska3
    zaleska3 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    I have vouchers too if anyone would like one.
    Tried the epilator today and was surprised how painless it was .. this is coming from someone who can't stand to have her eyebrows threaded. Can thoroughly recommend.

PM'd you hun! I would love one of these and a voucher would make it a bit less painful to buy :D
    Looking for a fresh start
  • Krissy306
    Krissy306 Posts: 419 Forumite
    Options
    I really want to try an epilator is it like when you tweezer your eye brows, I'm not joking I will shave under my arms and my legs and the following night it'll have regrown
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    Options
    I really want to try an epilator is it like when you tweezer your eye brows, I'm not joking I will shave under my arms and my legs and the following night it'll have regrown

I was lucky enough to be picked for this. I used to shave my legs & underarms, and the next day I'd be getting regrowth. My underarms used to itch like you wouldnt believe for the first couple of days due to the hair growing back!

Now, I've used the epilator on legs and underarms - barely any regrowth in a week! None of that awful itchiness either (for me anyway). It is just like doing your eyebrows, except quicker!

It wasnt as painful for me as I'd expected it to be either. Others have said it's just as painful though ... just go into it expecting it to feel like your plucking your legs! And under water in a warm bath is definitley less painful (not pain-free) in my opinion!

I havent been brave enough to tackle the bikini area though ...

Good luck!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I last bought an epilator many years ago. I kept trying to persevere, but it was really painful, and you needed to have hairs long enough. I really would love to get one now, so will be looking out for special offers.

Gutted I didn't get picked. This one sounds good.
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I just had an email from savvy circle saying their doing the viakal project again so check your accounts guys :D
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • malebolge
    malebolge Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    I just had an email from savvy circle saying their doing the viakal project again so check your accounts guys :D
    Got the same but can't understand what they're doing with it. clicking takes me round in circles.
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    Options
    malebolge wrote: »
    Got the same but can't understand what they're doing with it. clicking takes me round in circles.
    same here, it says to join in but its not letting you :beer:
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family