PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Do You Ever Eat Out and Wish You Hadn't Bothered?

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JIL wrote: »
    I have no choice but to eat out when I'm away with work
    If I have to suffer being away from home, nothing beats a M&S picnic in my hotel room. I can eat what I like at a reasonable price with my feet up in front of the TV. Unless it's a 3-liner, I refuse to eat out.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    If I have to suffer being away from home, nothing beats a M&S picnic in my hotel room. I can eat what I like at a reasonable price with my feet up in front of the TV. Unless it's a 3-liner, I refuse to eat out.

If i am on my own i will often have a takeaway, I love the local Indian near an office I go to. I go in have an iced drink whilst my order is prepared, then I take it back to my room. I don't enjoy sitting in a restaurant by myself.
    If I am with other people I really go out more for the company than the food, but if the food happens to be nice then that's an added bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure