Precise mortgages - valuation stage

Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone has any previous experience with precise mortgages?

I'm more looking for help putting my mind at rest!

I got an AIP with precise on 29/07 and have done a full app with them via mortgage broker on 03/08 with all information I could possibly think of - e.g. bank statements, payslips, p60, ID and gifted deposit form. On Wednesday MB came back asking a few more questions about my bank statements and also for a landline number, I gave this to them the same afternoon. Yesterday the MB advised that Precise had instructed valuation of the property and were awaiting confirmation of the date. I haven't heard anything since - is this a good sign? Would they instruct a valuation if the application wasn't going to go to offer?

On Experian I can see that Precise did a soft search on 29/07 (presumably for the AIP) and then a hard search on 03/08, the same day I put my application in. I can't see any searches on Equifax. Do precise only use Experian? Nothing has changed on my report between the AIP soft search and full app hard search - if nothings changed I'm hoping they will accept? I'd like to think all my affordability and bank statements are in order enough for this to go through.

Any advice or if anyone has got to this same stage, I would appreciate your input!

Comments

• Have you paid for the valuation yet ?
  • @Neliltsylor5 yes, the valuation was paid for and took place on Thursday. My broker told me that Precise had agreed the mortgage subject to valuation, the last I heard from them was monday to say they'd received the valuation report, are currently assessing it and should be in touch again tomorrow. I hope this is a good sign!
  • Bear2
    Bear2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Would love to know how you got on?

We have valuation on Friday - were advised they would only do the valuation if mortgage offer looked promising (subject to valuation)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure