E: 29/06 Win A Luxury All-Inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon At A Sandals Resort (Video Effort)

Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
You & Your Wedding Login/Register

How did you meet, and what's your love story?

What's the best holiday you've been on together so far?

Discuss a third subject of your own choosing.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Call me cynical but I suspect the winner will be a blogger.

The video should be 3 minutes long. The winners will be a couple who are natural on camera, fun, creative, and reliable, with good filming skills.

DURING YOUR TRIP
    The winners will be required to film video clips before their trip, every day during their honeymoon, (including an activity), and after the trip. The video clips will need to focus on romance, adventure, and food and drink. The winners will be given a camera (details to be confirmed) to use and keep after the holiday.

WHAT YOU WIN
    Seven nights at one of Sandals!!!8217; Luxury Included® Resorts (exact resort selection subject to availability)
    Return flights from London Heathrow
    Your all-inclusive stay includes unlimited land and water sports including golf and scuba diving; a mouthwatering selection of restaurants and cuisines; and entertainment both during the day and at night, from beach parties to live shows

HOW TO ENTER
    Send us a short video featuring you and your partner via WeTransfer. The judges will also be basing their decision on the type of pictures you take, so include your Instagram username so they can check out your feed. Here's a step-by-step guide of how to enter:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure