We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Barclays Comp - biggest / best prize so far??

Options

Comments

• liamell
    liamell Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    dawnie1972 wrote: »
    PRIZE UPDATE

Just to let you know my postie has just delivered a bundle of brown envelopes to me. 17 containing a letter stating I will receive my 442 magazine subscription within 6 weeks (on the back it states t&cs for the mag subscription and I can change the mag to another magazine by the same group of companies or gift it to someone - happy days) and 11 containing a letter with instructions of how to get ESPN goals season ticket! All letters were dated 24th Dec and each one has the unique ref number on that i was given when i won.

Fantastic i know you have worried they may not come :j bet you cant wait for the vouchers to come piling through....that will be one heavy doormat ;)
  • titchylin
    titchylin Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    soapyjoe wrote: »
    Well done all of you above, I cant win this for love nor money and getting the Captch's in, is driving me mad :mad:

you have to refresh page when you first go on it - what happens with me is the captcha from previous entry stays there - so you need a new one

hope this helps

won £10 voucher and football :j
  • Nuttynel
    Nuttynel Posts: 307 Forumite
    Options
    Mine are in my signature I cant seem to win anymore though. But I am happy with what I got :)
    xx good luck all
    Has anyone won without being registered in the day lately and how long was u trying for?
    what about the night?
    xxx
    FEB WINS : Baby show tickets, £300 baby pack, 4 in1 cooker, £150 screwfix vouch, £10 asda vouch, Vibrator :rotfl:, CW hair set, Jute Bag, Expresso Maker,Meal F&Bennies, Meal Zizzi's, Meal Giraffe,Palmers pack, silver earrings, a cushion, toy truck, xbox game &
    more
  • liamell
    Options
    Nuttynel wrote: »
    Mine are in my signature I cant seem to win anymore though. But I am happy with what I got :)
    xx good luck all
    Has anyone won without being registered in the day lately and how long was u trying for?
    what about the night?
    xxx

Three hours last night (solid) and i got a £10 voucher :o so addictive!
    I did read that some people were trying registering even if they werent account holders....which if they honour the prizes fair enough but i do think if they dont then all those prizes being won are being taken out the draw for no reason - shame.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks OP - I have won 3x£10 vouchers, Goal Seasons Ticket, 12 month magazine subs & 2 footballs. Really pleased but I would like to win DS some nice Football Boots so expect I won't be able to stay away from this comp! :o
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • babymoo
    babymoo Posts: 3,187 Forumite
    Options
    I won a £10 voucher with this last month which I haven't heard or seen anything of since but when I read the T&C I could have sworn it said only 1 prize per person or household ... I am probably very wrong and If I am I am off to spin the balls again lol.
  • welshlis
    welshlis Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done to all winners
  • liamell
    Options
    babymoo wrote: »
    I won a £10 voucher with this last month which I haven't heard or seen anything of since but when I read the T&C I could have sworn it said only 1 prize per person or household ... I am probably very wrong and If I am I am off to spin the balls again lol.

Tickets every 90 minutes are limited to one per household...but all other prizes you can enter for as many times as you wish :)
  • laurenjs88
    laurenjs88 Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Options
    Ive won nout so far really want to win the espn thing for the OH i made him ive up sports package as were poor lol! well done everyone!
    Had my amazing little girlie 08/12/2007 - 11 days late! 9lbs 3oz
    My second little girl entered the world 20/03/2010 - 11 days late! 8lbs 4oz
    Sea
    led pot challenge 4 - 332
    Make £11k in 2011 £0/£11000 - 0%
    And lots of other challenges!
  • twotimes
    twotimes Posts: 6,551 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not me, still haven't won on this since 2009 - 100 spins a day, 365 days a year, that's 36,500 goes with no win, not even a little one. I'd probably have been better off just buying tickets! I think this game hates me.:rotfl:

Well done to all the winners though!!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family