Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • keatergreyhound
    • By keatergreyhound 17th Aug 05, 2:15 PM
    • 485Posts
    • 131Thanks
    Wondering what this recipe is called?
    • #1
    • 17th Aug 05, 2:15 PM
    Wondering what this recipe is called? 17th Aug 05 at 2:15 PM
    I had it once and its so yummy. Its long pasta in a cheese and bacon type sauce. Im sure it begain with C. Anyway id so love to make it can anyone please tell me what they think its called and even a recipe?
    Thansk in advance as usual. My recipe books really starting to grow now. So is my waist
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

82Posts Today

1,382Users online

Martin's Twitter