Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MrsB
    HM Crisps
    • 17th Aug 05, 9:03 AM
    HM Crisps 17th Aug 05 at 9:03 AM
    Morning all!!

I've just been struck by a moment of genius - but I need your help

I LOVE to eat crisps - but as DH is in the nutrition business I get lectured at about how terrible they are for me (and when you read the ingredients list on my fav brands I have to agree there's some dodgy stuff in there). So... I just realised I can make home Made ones!! Trouble is... I dont know how

Has anybody ever made crisps before?? Can you tell me what i need to do? I figure I can slice the potatoes really thinly with the food processor, and flavour them with stuff like chilly infused olive oil (would that work??) but then I get stuck. How do you cook them? Sorry for being a numpty but having had one genius moment this morning my brain has now gone back to sleep!!
    I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are Milton Berle
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,726Posts Today

7,159Users online

Martin's Twitter