Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 18th Jun 19, 11:01 AM
    • 14,415Posts
    • 38,316Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale started today
    • 18th Jun 19, 11:01 AM
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale started today 18th Jun 19 at 11:01 AM
    Sainsbury's has started another ½ price sale on Tu clothing - half price on selected items.

Online and instore

Womenswear sale has started today, menswear and childrenswear sale starts in a couple of days time according to the SA.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Jun:

Go online to Sainsbury's Tu or in larger stores which sell clothing to get up to 50% off on selected women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing.

When we checked on Tue 18 Jun, over 700 products were included in the sale, with the majority under £10. Delivery's £3.95, or if spending £15 or more, you can collect in selected stores for free.

We’ve asked Sainsbury’s how long the sale will last but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if there’s something you want.

For more clothing discounts, see our Summer Sales round-up.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 18-06-2019 at 4:52 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 18th Jun 19, 3:37 PM
    • 31,845 Posts
    • 66,129 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 18th Jun 19, 3:37 PM
    • 18th Jun 19, 3:37 PM
    I did pop in at lunchtime aft r filling up with petrol (large store, Rayleigh Weir) and there really wasn't anything to sing about.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • dollywops
    • By dollywops 18th Jun 19, 4:44 PM
    • 1,663 Posts
    • 2,912 Thanks
    dollywops
    • 18th Jun 19, 4:44 PM
    • 18th Jun 19, 4:44 PM
    Picked up some wellies for DGS yesterday reduced form £7 to £2.70. One pair for now (he'll be needing them this week) and 2 sizes up.
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 22nd Jun 19, 2:40 PM
    • 247 Posts
    • 470 Thanks
    onashoestring
    • 22nd Jun 19, 2:40 PM
    Wedding outfit sorted !
    • 22nd Jun 19, 2:40 PM
    Thanks OP for alerting me to the start of the sale.
    I had spotted the “perfect” dress for a family wedding coming up & have been waiting for the sale . Success today I got dress for £12:50 !!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 27th Jun 19, 6:48 AM
    • 14,415 Posts
    • 38,316 Thanks
    redfox
    • 27th Jun 19, 6:48 AM
    • 27th Jun 19, 6:48 AM
    quite a few things had gone to 70% off in my local store yesterday.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

22Posts Today

4,295Users online

Martin's Twitter