2 pairs of prescription glasses £16 free delivery

Options
With thanks to bitcoin5 on another site. This deal is worth sharing with you all. I saved so much by ordering my specs from an online site that buying via the opticians.

2 x Pairs of EyeGlasses Frames + Lenses + Anti Scratch Coating + UV Protection + Free UK Delivery @ goggles4u

Comments

• bkreece
    bkreece Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you OP!
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 May 2019 at 8:34PM
    Options
    Ensure you do a full virus/spyware scan after using that site - I have used them before and got an excellent pair of specs, quickly delivered from Pakistan but during the purchase process, they also left some potentially nasty residue on my hard disc..!

And if that's not enough, they came back to me after ordering and asked for a whole lot of other "identification" info, before they could complete the order, incl scans of personal documents that I was not happy to give-out. On checking with my bank, they advised that Goggles4u had absolutely no reasonable nor legitimate reason to require this (but had a host of potentially nefarious reasons!) and that I should simply challenge them to present for payment as-is or simply cancel my order. So I did this and my specs arrived within days.
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    Used G4U a few times, cheap/value but the quality can be a bit off.

eg. rimless where the lenses are not perfect cut.

My favourite place was optical4less but they seem to have disappeared.
  • chrisw
    chrisw Posts: 3,422 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I tend to use Spex4less who are UK based.
  • Triple_Zero
    Triple_Zero Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    I use SpeckyFourEyes.
    They're UK too, and there's usually a great discount offer on plus I've found their service to be exceptional.
  • Lily54
    Lily54 Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have been trying to order from googles4u but after putting in my prescription it says no lenses available, no matter which style I pick. Will try one of the others mentioned.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure